Epic Perfect World

Make Cube of Fate worth completing

Offline Calm

I completed Cube of Fate out of nostalgia but the reward sucked, can you make the prize at the end worth it? The reward doesn't have to be big.  :'(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Reward for room 50th or 60th?

Offline Calm

The reward for room 50.

kitty stew

The reward for room 50.
the reward was already upped earlier this year

vast majority of server only do cube when Magestic runs Cube Race event.. so then there's that reward too

with practically nobody doing cube otherwise there's no challenge whatsoever (no threat of people pking you in pk enabled/pk required rooms).. it's done in 5-15 mins (consequence rooms dramatically lowered with chest requirements + chests dig super fast), what reward you think it should have?
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2016, 12:15 am by kitty stew

Offline Calm

the reward was already upped earlier this year

vast majority of server only do cube when Magestic runs Cube Race event.. so then there's that reward too

with practically nobody doing cube otherwise there's no challenge whatsoever (no threat of people pking you in pk enabled/pk required rooms).. it's done in 5-15 mins (consequence rooms dramatically lowered with chest requirements + chests dig super fast), what reward you think it should have?
As i said it doesn't have to have a big reward maybe like a few PE or something. I just like doing it because i used to do on PWI everyday. I do like the idea of having the rooms all pk enabled for the thrill of it.

scatterer3

And the room 60th maybe, considering Warsong drops 12xWWI for 35 minutes spent.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
i agree with reward increase, i mean from room 50-60, reward is 1 cog only, not much worth the time

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
+1, no one does Cube cause it's more profitable doing anything else

kitty stew

As i said it doesn't have to have a big reward maybe like a few PE or something. I just like doing it because i used to do on PWI everyday. I do like the idea of having the rooms all pk enabled for the thrill of it.
if this is the rationale I think it's a bad one

- PWI always had people in cube when I played
- the reward for room 50 has already increased
- there's literally no challenge to cube at all given people don't do it on this server outside Magestic's event (which is rare enough as it is)
- changes already made tailored to making cube go faster.. no sense of giving more reward on top of the increased reward

increasing room 60 reward might make more sense, but not by much..
Last Edit: Nov 06, 2016, 07:28 pm by kitty stew

scatterer3

- there's literally no challenge to cube at all given people don't do it on this server outside Magestic's event (which is rare enough as it is)
- changes already made tailored to making cube go faster.. no sense of giving more reward on top of the increased reward

+1. Like 3 RCoF instead of 1. Getting to room 50 is not a hard thing, that's why it makes sense to increase the 60th room reward rather than the 50th. Make the math, for 12xWWI you can do 1 WS run which takes from 35 to 40 minutes, some people finished it in less than 35 minutes, and for 12xRCoF through Cube, it will take 12 different runs, with 20-30 minutes each, plus the risk that you may end up in room 1 thanks to a mistake.

Offline Calm

I can see were your coming from with room 50 reward, it's too easy. Room 50-60 should have an increased though given WS gives more in less time like everyone else said.

scatterer3

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
I do Cube of Fate. But tbh it doesnt need increase in rewards let it be. I'm satisfied doing cube because:

1. Guides are there
2. Normally it takes 5-10 minutes to finish
3. You can redo Cube of Fate (having a special permit forgot the name which just cost 10 influence ?)
4. Materials needed for the cube run is in God's Giving not like in PWI

scatterer3

I do Cube of Fate. But tbh it doesnt need increase in rewards let it be. I'm satisfied doing cube because:

1. Guides are there
2. Normally it takes 5-10 minutes to finish
3. You can redo Cube of Fate (having a special permit forgot the name which just cost 10 influence ?)
4. Materials needed for the cube run is in God's Giving not like in PWI

10 minutes to room 60? Room 50 rewards are garbage.

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
10 minutes to room 60? Room 50 rewards are garbage.
Yes :) it just takes 5-10 minutes normally :)