Epic Perfect World

Server crash during DT event Ironic??? or WT broke it

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
So u all should show a little more respect to a GM that is trying to do an event for u. not himself but u....  and its not just our server its all servers...

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Clearly the work of WT  :sad:
IKR!! Lol he means war now >: P And no this is the first time its happened to me on any time the server was down. When we flood the forums with our QQing it usually runs smoothly! v.v its giving me flashbacks of old internet days....*hides all the phone cords*

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
I was jokeing.

Seems we are haveing trouble with our host provider. Lets hope it gets fixed soon.

lies n slander. you just wanna farm all the world boss's before everyone else can log in huh *insert raging kitty face here*

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
what the hell man. watching Beast Wars on NetFlix and my game is disconnected. oh well, going back to watching Beast Wars :monkey-35:

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
So u all should show a little more respect to a GM that is trying to do an event for u. not himself but u....  and its not just our server its all servers...

Calm down, we're all messing around. We all love WT right? <3
Kay i said something nice, where my 5k ec?

Offline Shovon

i hope the server come back soon  ;)

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  :-X Awe don't be Hating, this is how we show our luvs and grats!  It's all for the "WT Cause"  8)

Offline XxHYFUxX

I'm sorry I have to say something I think that Blaming the GM WatchTower for the server crash is Kinda BullShyt I would like to Thank WatchTower for doing a event,I was not in the event this Time but no matter what the issue is or wasn't Creating a thread to be little a Gm for a server crashseems harsh to me. I think that the Gm staff have been put down by players long enough and players should just be great-full to have a Gm that is willing to still put up with all the crap that is flung there way, I personal, as well as most my Faction is getting sick of seeing Gm get put down and treated poorly. Just show some respect and act like adults not immature little kids.   
Demon 5.0aps Pro Sin 150 MuffDiver
Demon LA Cleric 150 LongDong
Demon Seeker 150 SoFaKing

Offline Jynn

Methinks someone needs to remove lips from ass.
Big misfortune i was in middle of  BIg trade D:   now i forgot guys name ~_~

Offline Tylana

Just ignore them, they're only looking for someone to talk shit to while the server is down lolz.
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Craggan

does this mean i might have to go play official for a bit to keep my fix :shocked:

please say it isn't soooo ... :'( :'(

Offline Jynn

Holy ***.. I knew our community in general had alot of stupid bastards but... It appears some can't grasp a simple joke between community and staff...

Stop reading between lines that aren't there.

Offline Callisto

i was actually voting when the server crashed.. tried to reload and then it said i alrdy voted *sighs*
cmooon WT :D