Epic Perfect World

New Expansion on PWCN

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This would legit be awesome, ngl. Probably a bit broken on this server without Aga editing anything, but awesome anyway. 

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
lets home epw survive this eclipse expansion first  :'(

kitty stew

lold at mystic vital herb

Vital Herb

Rune 1: additional healing effect, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 2: changes plant to restore 20 chi/second, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 3: changes plant to purify all targets per second, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 4: changes plant to reduce channel times by 30%, and increase weapon damage by 200%, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 5: changes to make all allies untargetable, plant is invincible, lasts [3, 4, 5, 6] seconds

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Our great grand-kids are really going to enjoy this!

kitty stew

Our great grand-kids are really going to enjoy this!
will be in the matrix version 2

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hangā˜†Over
lold at mystic vital herb

Vital Herb

Rune 1: additional healing effect, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 2: changes plant to restore 20 chi/second, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 3: changes plant to purify all targets per second, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 4: changes plant to reduce channel times by 30%, and increase weapon damage by 200%, plant is invincible, lasts [6, 9, 12, 15] seconds
Rune 5: changes to make all allies untargetable, plant is invincible, lasts [3, 4, 5, 6] seconds
ROFL wtf, it makes the plant useful :D

Hopefully this never arrives to EPW tho, I'd hate not being able to predict what someone does in a fight.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

kitty stew

ROFL wtf, it makes the plant useful :D Hopefully this never arrives to EPW tho, I'd hate not being able to predict what someone does in a fight.
unpredictability/randomness makes more fun

but tryhards hate it

but yeah I hope this doesn't come to epw at least in this form..  they have absolutely no sense of balance.. everything just way too op esp for those like me who was r9s3 (or whatever they have now since I last played)

Offline santosaj610

There's more to worry about.
As you can see, psychic skill can now have hf like effect to their runed skill which make the class cannon and not glass cannon anymore.

Offline Esctasy

• Erinz was here
  • Characters: Mourel, Alps
  • Faction: Heaven
Seem fun hehe  :police:

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
Oh they now COMBINE Sage and Demon Skills. Oh FFS!
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Oh they now COMBINE Sage and Demon Skills. Oh FFS!
I actually like this idea, this will allow to perfect the char without adding another broken item.
Just like I like the general idea of additional options for skills (runes), although they might be too strong on the higher levels.
They have also added pretty neat 3v3 / 6v6 arena system, however it's not something that can't be organized currently on the normal map.

New map/kingdom they added is huge and beautiful, but seems to be useless, I can already see it being empty in the big part.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hmm intressting.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I actually like this idea, this will allow to perfect the char without adding another broken item.
Just like I like the general idea of additional options for skills (runes), although they might be too strong on the higher levels.
They have also added pretty neat 3v3 / 6v6 arena system, however it's not something that can't be organized currently on the normal map.

New map/kingdom they added is huge and beautiful, but seems to be useless, I can already see it being empty in the big part.

New map could have some custom events in it, maybe? or something along those lines. Would be awesome if you could pk/use sigs in it so pk would have a new place to take place. I actually like the newer patches, I'd love to see them come to Epic (with changes and stuff done to them to make them suitable) I think it would be awesome. 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
holy fack the map

so excited for this now  :'(