lol seeing how I don't play daily, do to rl stuff :/ the title :D

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
lol seeing how I don't play daily, do to rl stuff :/ the title :D

Then don't get the title if it doesn't apply to you.  :-X

zSavX

Then don't get the title if it doesn't apply to you.  :-X
But I want the No Life title even tho I have a life >_> why won't you help me get good :( :/

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
But I want the No Life title even tho I have a life >_> why won't you help me get good :( :/
what 

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
$800 is roughly 2,000 points (plus the extra bonus you would get for the amount you donated, but to keep it simple, 2000). 1 point is roughly 500EC in value. If you sold all of those points at that price you get 1M EC in game currency.

If that's not saying "thank you" I'm not sure what is, especially since you get more for the same price, if you have donated x amount. A donation is well.. A donation. It's your decision to give that money as your appreciation to that institute or cause; it doesn't have to give you anything in return for it. To give you a set of rewards to begin with, is great. For those rewards to give you enough in game currency to completely gear every single class in the game, is even better.

End of the line, a donation is a donation. It doesn't promise you anything in return, but the server gives you points which you can buy items and in game titles to save you time and effort. That's a valid reward already; while custom titles might be nice and all, it should be something you pay x amount of points for, rather that having to donate potentially hundreds of dollars (or any other currency), simply to get.

As far as adding stats to it goes, no.
This is not on topic because you firstly start out saying how much ec you can make from donating, that's not what was discussed to begin with, then you say if that's not saying a thank you what is? it's not a thank you tho it's providing a service for in game trinkets and addons it's basically like a DLC equal if you wanna go by your example tbh.

Across many many forum post, I see donators being spat on, when in all reality without donators EPW wouldn't last all these 4-5 years, donators in a thriving server offer it stability and longevity to prosper for many years because it generates a upkeep for content to be released and holiday events etc etc.

So can donator's get a small title that shows, Hey I'ma donator I paid to assist in EPW's lifeline

No flame not in the mood to argue with imbeciles and neanderthals atm.
*GM take it into consideration too*
See how it's not on topic? no EC was mentioned, nothing about this has anything really to do with this thread though, it was a nice try and wow just 1 million ec for 800$?

Donatorverb (used with object), donated, donating.
to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to afund or cause:
to donate used clothes to the Salvation Army.

verb (used without object), donated, donating.
to make a gift, grant, or contribution of something; give; contribute:

In the matters of EPW a donator isn't one who fits the criteria of a average donator for one, so this so called standard you're trying to hold one to is a illusion tbh. A donator in EPW and other Private servers,is someone who pays for a service. We are customers at the end of the day, We play for free but we pay for the DLC that Agatio provides, if we're going by your standards.

Anyways, goodluck to yall

Let's start here.
This is not on topic because you firstly start out saying how much ec you can make from donating, that's not what was discussed to begin with, then you say if that's not saying a thank you what is? it's not a thank you tho it's providing a service for in game trinkets and addons it's basically like a DLC equal if you wanna go by your example tbh.

I think you have some confusion about this segment of my post. Those point are the reward you get.That is your thanks, you are given an exclusive currency which you can trade for in game items, skip title quests, or sell to other players for in game currency that you did nothing to earn in the game itself. That is an advantage you get by donating that those who don't donate, do not get. It's a thank you because the server does not have to give you anything in exchange for a donation. You donate to show and demonstrate your thanks and appreciation for the service they provide to you, for free.

"Just one million ec for $800". That's one million more than you had before. In soft-farming amounts you get roughly 5k ec a day. That's 200 days worth of farming that you got without even logging into the game or entering a farming instance. As a sign of gratitude for the appreciation you showed to the server by donating. I'm no genius but I'm fairly sure even on minimum wage you get more than $800 in 200 days.

Thank you for adding the definition of a donation. It helps clarify my points precisely. "to make a gift, grant, or contribution" At no point does it say you are Guaranteed anything in return for this action, it is freely given money.

We are not customers. At no point did everyone playing this game hand over money before being given access to the service of this server. those who have exchanged money for points, have done so on their own free will and were not forced to do so in any way, shape or form.

I'll ask again, please present three examples of donators being "spat on". If you want to make this claim and have it taken seriously, put forward some screenshots + links of this occurring; my searches found none. I'm also unaware of how you have changed the definition of donator from the definition presented, to suddenly being a new one for EPW itself, but that's not how donations work. You don't go into a charity shop, donate $10 to them and then ask for your reward for doing so.

Repeating the same script you used in the previous posts doesn't prove anything. Nobody is "flaming" you, (although you certainly are doing that to anyone who has a different view from your own). I won't be replying until you change it up a bit and produce facts to back up your statements, or at least logically consider what is being said from other parties besides your own.

P.S Don't assume my standards and deem it an illusion when you are repeating a mantra of the same fallacy that was proven wrong in my previous post.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

I'm sorry...what?

zSavX

Let's start here.

I think you have some confusion about this segment of my post. Those point are the reward you get.That is your thanks, you are given an exclusive currency which you can trade for in game items, skip title quests, or sell to other players for in game currency that you did nothing to earn in the game itself. That is an advantage you get by donating that those who don't donate, do not get. It's a thank you because the server does not have to give you anything in exchange for a donation. You donate to show and demonstrate your thanks and appreciation for the service they provide to you, for free.

"Just one million ec for $800". That's one million more than you had before. In soft-farming amounts you get roughly 5k ec a day. That's 200 days worth of farming that you got without even logging into the game or entering a farming instance. As a sign of gratitude for the appreciation you showed to the server by donating. I'm no genius but I'm fairly sure even on minimum wage you get more than $800 in 200 days.

Thank you for adding the definition of a donation. It helps clarify my points precisely. "to make a gift, grant, or contribution" At no point does it say you are Guaranteed anything in return for this action, it is freely given money.

We are not customers. At no point did everyone playing this game hand over money before being given access to the service of this server. those who have exchanged money for points, have done so on their own free will and were not forced to do so in any way, shape or form.

I'll ask again, please present three examples of donators being "spat on". If you want to make this claim and have it taken seriously, put forward some screenshots + links of this occurring; my searches found none. I'm also unaware of how you have changed the definition of donator from the definition presented, to suddenly being a new one for EPW itself, but that's not how donations work. You don't go into a charity shop, donate $10 to them and then ask for your reward for doing so.

Repeating the same script you used in the previous posts doesn't prove anything. Nobody is "flaming" you, (although you certainly are doing that to anyone who has a different view from your own). I won't be replying until you change it up a bit and produce facts to back up your statements, or at least logically consider what is being said from other parties besides your own.

P.S Don't assume my standards and deem is an illusion when you are repeating a mantra of the same fallacy that was proven wrong in my previous post.
Ok so uhm ??? since I made this forum account, I've been promoting more and more debates across these bland forums, outside the -1 cause everyone is -1 normal so...yeah
BTW-For your donation, you will receive EPW Points which you can use in the Panel Shop
  • Those point are the reward you get.That is your thanks, you are given an exclusive currency which you can trade for in game items, skip title quests, or sell to other players for in game currency that you did nothing to earn in the game itself. That is an advantage you get by donating that those who don't donate, do not get. It's a thank you because the server does not have to give you anything in exchange for a donation. You donate to show and demonstrate your thanks and appreciation for the service they provide to you, for free. -Yes the points are a reward, you're givin in return for money, because your not giving Agatio have your paycheck just cause, No you want good gear, you want gold, you want raps/dama etc etc, you might want to namechange your characters. Yes the panel shop is now something you can use to get all of those, thus becoming a advantage, But as you see EPW points are given in return for your donation, this thus becomes a trade, a barter, whatever other synonyms you can think of. I'm not saying that everyone who donates isn't a true donator in the fashion of the real definition but let's be real how many people donated just to donated? damn near none if not what 5-10% if that.
  • Just one million ec for $800". That's one million more than you had before. In soft-farming amounts you get roughly 5k ec a day. That's 200 days worth of farming that you got without even logging into the game or entering a farming instance. As a sign of gratitude for the appreciation you showed to the server by donating. I'm no genius but I'm fairly sure even on minimum wage you get more than $800 in 200 days. - If I ever amassed 1 million ec, I'd prob quit EPW, cause then I'd have everything I ever needed at that point :/ thus not being fun anymore, but how is this a sign of gratitude? is the server saying thank you?
  • Thank you for adding the definition of a donation. It helps clarify my points precisely. "to make a gift, grant, or contribution" At no point does it say you are Guaranteed anything in return for this action, it is freely given money. -But it does,For your donation, you will receive EPW Points which you can use in the Panel Shop
  • We are not customers. At no point did everyone playing this game hand over money before being given access to the service of this server. those who have exchanged money for points, have done so on their own free will and were not forced to do so in any way, shape or form. - But we are customers, Customer-one that purchases a commodity or service,simply put we're donating to *help* the server in exchange for donation points to get us exclusive items.
  • I'll ask again, please present three examples of donators being "spat on". If you want to make this claim and have it taken seriously, put forward some screenshots + links of this occurring; my searches found none. I'm also unaware of how you have changed the definition of donator from the definition presented, to suddenly being a new one for EPW itself, but that's not how donations work. You don't go into a charity shop, donate $10 to them and then ask for your reward for doing so. - I used Spat on figuratively, I also said my personal SS was emptied when server updated tho :/ sorry if you missed that, I didn't change the definition, but the original definition doesn't apply to EPW,  and that's how the *donations* are working in EPW though :/ *shocker*
  • Repeating the same script you used in the previous posts doesn't prove anything. Nobody is "flaming" you, (although you certainly are doing that to anyone who has a different view from your own). I won't be replying until you change it up a bit and produce facts to back up your statements, or at least logically consider what is being said from other parties besides your own.
  • I'm not 100% against the idea but first come up with another viable suggestion of something to replace this as a reward for year-long checkins and make it start in 2017 so those who have done checkins for this year get their titles first- If Kitty was really trying to show this idea was suggested before why the last comment afterwards if he's not trying to flame?
  • appreciate you avoiding the argument I put forth, nothing says an idea sucks more than an inability to defend it? still not trying to flame??? really now???
  • That's exactly what one poster just said, and op just thanked them for the idea LOL-I mean really??? this is not flame??? it's intent bashing and in rl this is considered talking under ones breath. But ok LOL
  • Logically consider this so called other point of view? It's kind of hard to do when people keep adding more and more to this already simple-minded suggestion to adding a cosmetic feature that signifies whose a donator to EPW. Your viewpoint isn't different it's misguided, it's like we're off playing football and you came prepared to play basketball (example your not on topic)
  • When present with a fact and opinion in the same passage one has every right to assume, if we go by your standards and your ideals we are simply customers who gave agatio money, only to be figuratively mailed points to our front door, the thought that we are classified as the average donator is an Illusion, because that's not in our makeup, maybe in rl do we do such things but on a game it's for a cause via personal benefit or for *friends* you are giving something in order to get something
Did I clarify logically enough for you?

P.S. before you insult my intelligence realize had you been on topic this would've been avoided. :)
P.S.S-Having people who don't share viewpoints doesn't threaten me, as long as you can stand your ground and back it up, if not stop while your ahead.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
P.S.S-Having people who don't share viewpoints doesn't threaten me, as long as you can stand your ground and back it up, if not stop while your ahead.
Take your own advice here. nothing further to add. If you want to discuss logic but can't see one million free EC as an advantage, I can't help you, sorry. It's on topic, whether you see it or not is another matter entirely. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
What's the point of a donator title? Sounds quite pathetic.

Offline ϟ

• Support Member
  • Characters: Lunatic
GMs can lock this before this turns into a mess

Locking at original poster's request.

RulesGuidesHelpdeskVote