Epic Perfect World

Donator Title

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Absolutely not, if i donate and ask for a title that has nothing to do with ingame stuff why should It be bought with points?, you mean to say someone donates 800+ dollars that giving them a title that shows that money is appreciated is a bad thing? are you serious right now?
$800 is roughly 2,000 points (plus the extra bonus you would get for the amount you donated, but to keep it simple, 2000). 1 point is roughly 500EC in value. If you sold all of those points at that price you get 1M EC in game currency. 

If that's not saying "thank you" I'm not sure what is, especially since you get more for the same price, if you have donated x amount. A donation is well.. A donation. It's your decision to give that money as your appreciation to that institute or cause; it doesn't have to give you anything in return for it. To give you a set of rewards to begin with, is great. For those rewards to give you enough in game currency to completely gear every single class in the game, is even better. 

End of the line, a donation is a donation. It doesn't promise you anything in return, but the server gives you points which you can buy items and in game titles to save you time and effort. That's a valid reward already; while custom titles might be nice and all, it should be something you pay x amount of points for, rather that having to donate potentially hundreds of dollars (or any other currency), simply to get. 

As far as adding stats to it goes, no.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

kitty stew

$800 is roughly 2,000 points (plus the extra bonus you would get for the amount you donated, but to keep it simple, 2000). 1 point is roughly 500EC in value. If you sold all of those points at that price you get 1M EC in game currency. If that's not saying "thank you" I'm not sure what is, especially since you get more for the same price, if you have donated x amount. A donation is well.. A donation. It's your decision to give that money as your appreciation to that institute or cause; it doesn't have to give you anything in return for it. To give you a set of rewards to begin with, is great. For those rewards to give you enough in game currency to completely gear every single class in the game, is even better. End of the line, a donation is a donation. It doesn't promise you anything in return, but the server gives you points which you can buy items and in game titles to save you time and effort. That's a valid reward already; while custom titles might be nice and all, it should be something you pay x amount of points for, rather that having to donate potentially hundreds of dollars (or any other currency), simply to get. As far as adding stats to it goes, no.
/thread

zSavX

It's a vanity title that you can equip or not and it reads donator that's it, nothing else like my first statement said Donators get spat on when they are the lifeline of Pservers anyway and as for the rewards I never said nothing about adding/changing etc etc to them so stay on topic, I never mentioned adding stats to it either so once again stay on topic 
for those who seem simple minded....first time donating you get a donor title
fyi we all know everyone in EPW is not that of a classic donor, they didn't do it for nothing other then Dama for ec/title quest/raps/event gold what they spend x amount of points on is their business i'm not interfering in that.
Simple i donate agatio send me a donor title pref whatever color I ask for i equip it to my char and it stays with me throughout my EPW career.
If your going to comment stay on topic
and waiting for this to be locked/deleted etc etc 

kitty stew

nobody here spits on donators can stop with the domgrath style dramatics/trolling already

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
It's a vanity title that you can equip or not and it reads donator that's it, nothing else like my first statement said Donators get spat on when they are the lifeline of Pservers anyway and as for the rewards I never said nothing about adding/changing etc etc to them so stay on topic, I never mentioned adding stats to it either so once again stay on topic
for those who seem simple minded....first time donating you get a donor title
fyi we all know everyone in EPW is not that of a classic donor, they didn't do it for nothing other then Dama for ec/title quest/raps/event gold what they spend x amount of points on is their business i'm not interfering in that.
Simple i donate agatio send me a donor title pref whatever color I ask for i equip it to my char and it stays with me throughout my EPW career.
If your going to comment stay on topic
and waiting for this to be locked/deleted etc etc
I was on topic. It's a reward for a donation. You are donating as your appreciation for the service they provide to us.

"End of the line, a donation is a donation. It doesn't promise you anything in return, but the server gives you points which you can buy items and in game titles to save you time and effort. "

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
This has been suggested many times, pretty sure since it's not a thing, it's been denied. 

zSavX

That's why we can't ever have anything here...always have players like Kitty and Domgrath forever harassing people cause they don't like their ideas

'Across many many forum post, I see donators being spat on, when in all reality without donators EPW wouldn't last all these 4-5 years, donators in a thriving server offer it stability and longevity to prosper for many years because it generates a upkeep for content to be released and holiday events etc etc. 

So can donator's get a small title that shows, Hey I'ma donator I paid to assist in EPW's lifeline

No flame not in the mood to argue with imbeciles and neanderthals atm.
*GM take it into consideration too*'
You were not on topic because you added so much extra that was for another thread all together, A donor title at this point is just a addon to the points your paid for it's a vanity, it's a form of thank you

Kitty just cause you might not have heard someone directly saying you don't count cause you paid for your gear or your a donor what do you know doesn't mean that donors aren't being spat on

still waiiting on that lock, kitty;s trolling lol

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• Noop since 2012.
That's why we can't ever have anything here...always have players like Kitty and Domgrath forever harassing people cause they don't like their ideas

'Across many many forum post, I see donators being spat on, when in all reality without donators EPW wouldn't last all these 4-5 years, donators in a thriving server offer it stability and longevity to prosper for many years because it generates a upkeep for content to be released and holiday events etc etc.

So can donator's get a small title that shows, Hey I'ma donator I paid to assist in EPW's lifeline

*GM take it into consideration too*'
You were not on topic because you added so much extra that was for another thread all together, A donor title at this point is just a addon to the points your paid for it's a vanity, it's a form of thank you

Kitty just cause you might not have heard someone directly saying you don't count cause you paid for your gear or your a donor what do you know doesn't mean that donors aren't being spat on

still waiiting on that lock, kitty;s trolling lol
Can you provide three examples of any donator being "spat on"? 

"No flame not in the mood to argue with imbeciles and neanderthals atm" <-- this in itself is flame.  Please act what you preach. 

"You were not on topic because you added so much extra that was for another thread all together" <-- Can you explain this point to me? All I did was point out that a donation is a donation, it has no promise of any reward. It is a person's statement of gratitude and appreciation for a service being provided by someone, often for their own benefit or enjoyment. We already have an active reward system, even though it doesn't technically need to have one. Please re-read my post, or clarify your statement here. 

Offline 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑔𝒩𝒽𝒾

• Epic
  • Get Gud
  • Characters: PhongNhi
  • Faction: 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓼

"No flame not in the mood to argue with imbeciles and neanderthals atm" <-- this in itself is flame.  Please act what you preach.

"You were not on topic because you added so much extra that was for another thread all together" <-- Can you explain this point to me? All I did was point out that a donation is a donation, it has no promise of any reward. It is a person's statement of gratitude and appreciation for a service being provided by someone, often for their own benefit or enjoyment. We already have an active reward system, even though it doesn't technically need to have one. Please re-read my post, or clarify your statement here.
+1 for this guy. 

zSavX

To provide 3 examples I would have to scour the forums for hours and hours copy and pasting quotes old/new, I would be so happy to provide SS but when server updated I deleted all SS of anything New Horizons, but you can simply ask around because it was there before I donated.
It's not really flaming if I wasn't in the mood to argue,  but players like you, Timmeh,Kitty stew who always think about a imaginary extra 10 step in a 9 step idea, this was directed to yall tbh.
$800 is roughly 2,000 points (plus the extra bonus you would get for the amount you donated, but to keep it simple, 2000). 1 point is roughly 500EC in value. If you sold all of those points at that price you get 1M EC in game currency. 

If that's not saying "thank you" I'm not sure what is, especially since you get more for the same price, if you have donated x amount. A donation is well.. A donation. It's your decision to give that money as your appreciation to that institute or cause; it doesn't have to give you anything in return for it. To give you a set of rewards to begin with, is great. For those rewards to give you enough in game currency to completely gear every single class in the game, is even better. 

End of the line, a donation is a donation. It doesn't promise you anything in return, but the server gives you points which you can buy items and in game titles to save you time and effort. That's a valid reward already; while custom titles might be nice and all, it should be something you pay x amount of points for, rather that having to donate potentially hundreds of dollars (or any other currency), simply to get. 

As far as adding stats to it goes, no.
This is not on topic because you firstly start out saying how much ec you can make from donating, that's not what was discussed to begin with, then you say if that's not saying a thank you what is? it's not a thank you tho it's providing a service for in game trinkets and addons it's basically like a DLC equal if you wanna go by your example tbh. 

Across many many forum post, I see donators being spat on, when in all reality without donators EPW wouldn't last all these 4-5 years, donators in a thriving server offer it stability and longevity to prosper for many years because it generates a upkeep for content to be released and holiday events etc etc. 

*GM take it into consideration too*
See how it's not on topic? no EC was mentioned, nothing about this has anything really to do with this thread though, it was a nice try and wow just 1 million ec for 800$? 

Donatorverb (used with object)donated, donating.
to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to afund or cause:
to donate used clothes to the Salvation Army.

verb (used without object)donated, donating.
to make a gift, grant, or contribution of something; give; contribute:

In the matters of EPW a donator isn't one who fits the criteria of a average donator for one, so this so called standard you're trying to hold one to is a illusion tbh. A donator in EPW and other Private servers,is someone who pays for a service. We are customers at the end of the day, We play for free but we pay for the DLC that Agatio provides, if we're going by your standards.

Anyways, goodluck to yall

kitty stew

it's so funny watching this guy lash out at everyone who disagrees with him

zSavX

it's so funny watching this guy lash out at everyone who disagrees with him
lashing out? you can say your opinion+whatever other smart sny comments? but when i give a rebuttle i'm lashing out? lol k

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
tl;dr

+1 for donate title with no stats. Can't hurt anyone.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
How about a No Life title too?  :police:

zSavX

tl;dr

+1 for donate title with no stats. Can't hurt anyone.
That's all i'm saying, it's a vanity addon LOL how much harm can be added from this?