Epic Perfect World

PC Help

Offline Astria

• Characters: Opalescence - Sagittarian
  • Faction: Nocturnes
Technically I won't be paying for this, my husband will. It's his annual birthday/Christmas guilt present. My birthday is at the end of the month and he won't be home for it or for Christmas, which is usual; so he compensates by buying me something very nice. Personally it doesn't bother me that he won't be home, but I'm not turning down a new computer when I really do need a one.

Offline kitcat666

• Characters: Kiarana, Anikita
  • Faction: Arch Enemy
I'm an old woman, I sometimes have difficulty searching for things on google; building a computer is far beyond my capabilities. But if you want to know how to properly season your frying pans and the best way to make flaky pie crust, I got you covered.
go a computer shop, they will be able to help you alot more and also show you what ones best

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
, ( didn't read other comments, so pretty sure if someone had half a brain it was mentioned already ) --both are good , but you should really get a PC with intel or Nivida GPU, personally I'm not a big fan of AMD due to bad experiences in the past. Overheating etc etc . 

Also you should really build your own PC , you can probably build a way better one for that price range $1500 - $2000

Tons of ppl on here that can help you build one, all you have to do is ask xddd