Epic Perfect World

Go back to 1.4.6

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
too late for that -- exactly what young males are nowadays
Well ._. we call it the end then ? If young males get periods then we have to expect young females to get boners. ._. :( :( :(
Battle Veteran.

zSavX

Clearly this game is rly unbalanced atm due to cheaters and sht and that only became a problem when you went to 1.5, pls consider going back to 1.4.6 because it was the perfect version of the game: good gear, good balance, sins weren't brainless, wrs weren't stupid, people were more skilled.

Agatio said in his later updates that this said problem any private server out there can experience it, So it's nothing to do with so called being unbalanced, it's PC warfare at this point.
Sin were always brainless because DPH is dead even agmonst sage sins they prefer to give everything they have to roll x3 int wrist and x2 int top...been that way since r8 was introduced, won't change now
Wrs aren't stupid
and more skilled? lol mages relying on genie for kills? even nerfed spark still kills people, much skill press 2 buttons dead omg much wow.

See, I posted about this but maybe you missed that. They can't, and they won't. The issue with upgrading to a new version of anything, is that once the players have a taste of the new content, they are hooked. And I'm not going to count any of the large guilds into this, because both have the new classes and exploit them. And more importantly, people have spent money, time, effort, and donated a lot as well. To rollback now is over 2 weeks, you'd likely have to go back 3. Way too much lost, and the compensation required to appease the players would further ruin our economy.

And that's not even the biggest problem. See, upgrading a server also is like opening Pandora's box. Once you've opened it, all the demons and bad things are out. That's to say, once it's done, people are going to crave that. They'll migrate from other servers, from official even to get a taste of it. Players will go where their favorite content is. Other servers will be upset and attack. You're now famous for having a stable NEW expansion out. Guess what - Tyrants/OFk/Apo barely make up a fraction of the entire demographic of players. They count a good portion, but there's hundreds of players we've never even heard of because they PvE and don't talk.

Take away their content, they leave. And they take their money with them. Expansions are a cash cow, they make a ton of money no matter private server or official. On a business sense, it makes absolutely no sense for Agatio to roll the server back.

So recap:

Too much compensation
Economy ruined
Unsatisfied players
Pandora's box - It's done; it can't be undone
Money losses due to fleeing players or lack of new ones
+1

kitty stew

Well ._. we call it the end then ? If young males get periods then we have to expect young females to get boners. ._. :( :( :(
we just call it what it is

- they sit down to pee now
- girls pay the bill and hold the door for them now

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
we just call it what it is

- they sit down to pee now
- girls pay the bill and hold the door for them now

I'll avoid sitting then ._. it might be a disease so I don't wanna get caught by it.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
90% of the players on this server wanted eclipse patch for 2years,and now the10% are asking to rollback cuz they get rekt lel
never rekt by new class
Didn't want the patch
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
never rekt by new class
Didn't want the patch
xD i never said anything about new classes there

Offline Areashi

• Banned
See, I posted about this but maybe you missed that. They can't, and they won't. The issue with upgrading to a new version of anything, is that once the players have a taste of the new content, they are hooked. And I'm not going to count any of the large guilds into this, because both have the new classes and exploit them. And more importantly, people have spent money, time, effort, and donated a lot as well. To rollback now is over 2 weeks, you'd likely have to go back 3. Way too much lost, and the compensation required to appease the players would further ruin our economy.

And that's not even the biggest problem. See, upgrading a server also is like opening Pandora's box. Once you've opened it, all the demons and bad things are out. That's to say, once it's done, people are going to crave that. They'll migrate from other servers, from official even to get a taste of it. Players will go where their favorite content is. Other servers will be upset and attack. You're now famous for having a stable NEW expansion out. Guess what - Tyrants/OFk/Apo barely make up a fraction of the entire demographic of players. They count a good portion, but there's hundreds of players we've never even heard of because they PvE and don't talk.

Take away their content, they leave. And they take their money with them. Expansions are a cash cow, they make a ton of money no matter private server or official. On a business sense, it makes absolutely no sense for Agatio to roll the server back.

So recap:

Too much compensation
Economy ruined
Unsatisfied players
Pandora's box - It's done; it can't be undone
Money losses due to fleeing players or lack of new ones
Son, no1 needs to compensate for anything. Gear doesn't need to compensated because people donate to get current gear, it is not a 100% guarantee that sht won't change, nt tho.

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Son, no1 needs to compensate for anything. Gear doesn't need to compensated because people donate to get current gear, it is not a 100% guarantee that sht won't change, nt tho.
Fine since you still don't understand, rollback server at this point given all the fame and population, the tight knit community learning to deal with new content, and it dies. Also economy still suffers, new classes nice EC sink. Anyways, won't be replying again since you're completely unwilling to accept fact. Notice how nobody else in 4 pages has argued.  :police:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Fine since you still don't understand, rollback server at this point given all the fame and population, the tight knit community learning to deal with new content, and it dies. Also economy still suffers, new classes nice EC sink. Anyways, won't be replying again since you're completely unwilling to accept fact. Notice how nobody else in 4 pages has argued.  :police:
At least it won't compete with Russian 1.5.3 servers and the attacks might stop lul

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
game was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more active during those times - because it was more fun to play, no 'utterly broken' skills/classes then. 

kitty stew

Fine since you still don't understand, rollback server at this point given all the fame and population, the tight knit community learning to deal with new content, and it dies. Also economy still suffers, new classes nice EC sink. Anyways, won't be replying again since you're completely unwilling to accept fact. Notice how nobody else in 4 pages has argued. :police:
tbh I just can't be arsed to read your posts

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Fine since you still don't understand, rollback server at this point given all the fame and population, the tight knit community learning to deal with new content, and it dies. Also economy still suffers, new classes nice EC sink. Anyways, won't be replying again since you're completely unwilling to accept fact. Notice how nobody else in 4 pages has argued.  :police:
I understand it perfectly, it just isn't an absolutely flawless argument despite the fact that it's as long as your dissertation. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
why would you donate anyway... it's really easy to obtain gear. 

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
+1

I understand it perfectly, it just isn't an absolutely flawless argument despite the fact that it's as long as your dissertation.
Are you really a Genius of EPW? You look dumb and bias to be honest :) Just saying

kitty stew

I won't say it because I want people to donate  :police: