Epic Perfect World

Go back to 1.4.6

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
See, I posted about this but maybe you missed that. They can't, and they won't. The issue with upgrading to a new version of anything, is that once the players have a taste of the new content, they are hooked. And I'm not going to count any of the large guilds into this, because both have the new classes and exploit them. And more importantly, people have spent money, time, effort, and donated a lot as well. To rollback now is over 2 weeks, you'd likely have to go back 3. Way too much lost, and the compensation required to appease the players would further ruin our economy.

And that's not even the biggest problem. See, upgrading a server also is like opening Pandora's box. Once you've opened it, all the demons and bad things are out. That's to say, once it's done, people are going to crave that. They'll migrate from other servers, from official even to get a taste of it. Players will go where their favorite content is. Other servers will be upset and attack. You're now famous for having a stable NEW expansion out. Guess what - Tyrants/OFk/Apo barely make up a fraction of the entire demographic of players. They count a good portion, but there's hundreds of players we've never even heard of because they PvE and don't talk.

Take away their content, they leave. And they take their money with them. Expansions are a cash cow, they make a ton of money no matter private server or official. On a business sense, it makes absolutely no sense for Agatio to roll the server back.

So recap:

Too much compensation
Economy ruined
Unsatisfied players
Pandora's box - It's done; it can't be undone
Money losses due to fleeing players or lack of new ones
Thank you! Can we end this now, it's not happening. Suck it up
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
hi female votes dont count here.thx
Who're you?

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
hi female votes dont count here.thx
female counts everywhere what you mean?
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
just end this topic,                                                                                  NOT HAPPENING

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
See, I posted about this but maybe you missed that. They can't, and they won't. The issue with upgrading to a new version of anything, is that once the players have a taste of the new content, they are hooked. And I'm not going to count any of the large guilds into this, because both have the new classes and exploit them. And more importantly, people have spent money, time, effort, and donated a lot as well. To rollback now is over 2 weeks, you'd likely have to go back 3. Way too much lost, and the compensation required to appease the players would further ruin our economy.

And that's not even the biggest problem. See, upgrading a server also is like opening Pandora's box. Once you've opened it, all the demons and bad things are out. That's to say, once it's done, people are going to crave that. They'll migrate from other servers, from official even to get a taste of it. Players will go where their favorite content is. Other servers will be upset and attack. You're now famous for having a stable NEW expansion out. Guess what - Tyrants/OFk/Apo barely make up a fraction of the entire demographic of players. They count a good portion, but there's hundreds of players we've never even heard of because they PvE and don't talk.

Take away their content, they leave. And they take their money with them. Expansions are a cash cow, they make a ton of money no matter private server or official. On a business sense, it makes absolutely no sense for Agatio to roll the server back.

So recap:

Too much compensation
Economy ruined
Unsatisfied players
Pandora's box - It's done; it can't be undone
Money losses due to fleeing players or lack of new ones
Not hating on what your saying mate but most of the other servers suck lol

Offline ★Kera★

• Moderated
  • a7otoh matal3osh
  • this is great, i cant wait, am hungry am about to eat some steak
  • Characters: Best WB
  • Faction: 10 Inches
i destroyed this whole server in 1v1s

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
female counts everywhere what you mean?
+99999 

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline DaJi

• Artisan of Fates
  • Non-Script, Non-Cheat Player.
  • Characters: Topanga, Menily, Iah, Aeriah, cupcakKe, Tenuki
  • Faction: AxeメGroup/Ducks
-1 because I can't wait to get the Ultimates.

Going to be nice purging someone from 28 meters away every 5 minutes.   :))

Clueless Gamer. Seriously Troll. Zero Chill. Full Fun.

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
-1 because I can't wait to get the Ultimates.

Going to be nice purging someone from 28 meters away every 5 minutes.   :))
can we not

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
In my opinion, it wouId be good because of the fps .. but i find it reaIIy funny and new thing to worry about and pIay with new cIasses, and aIot of peopIe asked for the new cIasses and Agatio and other GM's had aIot of work for you to be asking to bring back 1.4.6 
I wouIdn't mind.. but idk, i Iike how it is now i guess..

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
#bringbackNewHorizon

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
So, 1st: "We want new classes"
2nd: "New classes broken"
3rd: "Bring back Patch:whatever"
Erm, guys don't become a female in period please. You wanted new classes, now enjoy what you wanted. For realz.~ :tiger-29:
Battle Veteran.

kitty stew

So, 1st: "We want new classes" 2nd: "New classes broken" 3rd: "Bring back Patch:whatever" Erm, guys don't become a female in period please. You wanted new classes, now enjoy what you wanted. For realz.~ :tiger-29:
too late for that -- exactly what young males are nowadays