Epic Perfect World

Go back to 1.4.6

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
most people were complaining about wanting this expansion for the past two years, now only a couple of weeks into it you want it gone. amazing.

people mass logging in to break the server could have been done in older versions. i recall other servers suffering similar such attacks before anyone had eclipse. the fps issue is annoying yeah but i haven't noticed it recently after turning off lighting settings either, but i haven't been in 100+ people pk so idk. the other exploits and bugs already existed in older versions and all the other issues people have (besides sbs/dbs being annoying) won't be fixed by rolling back to a previous version.

i don't want a wipe/rollback because it's really the only new/fun thing here for years. i doubt it will happen because many (like me) have spent a lot of time and/or money to gear dbs/sbs or improve what we had already. there's also people who don't care about new classes whatsoever but still attained good rolls on gear or bought/traded/farmed things and wouldn't want that to go to waste with a wipe/rollback. too many would want compensation.

i like older versions too, but that's the past. it can't stay the same forever when you have a community that gets bored and wants change.

this isn't a +1/-1 comment because i honestly don't think it will be removed for a vocal minority so no point, i'm just saying that it's a childish reaction and almost ironic considering the past two years of monthly "when eclipse gm plssss" threads.
+1 to this :3 You want this then you don't want it :3 

Change is inevitable :) and besides we or you people don't pay for the GAME :) Stop Complaining let the GM do their job :3

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
most people were complaining about wanting this expansion for the past two years, now only a couple of weeks into it you want it gone. amazing.

people mass logging in to break the server could have been done in older versions. i recall other servers suffering similar such attacks before anyone had eclipse. the fps issue is annoying yeah but i haven't noticed it recently after turning off lighting settings either, but i haven't been in 100+ people pk so idk. the other exploits and bugs already existed in older versions and all the other issues people have (besides sbs/dbs being annoying) won't be fixed by rolling back to a previous version.

i don't want a wipe/rollback because it's really the only new/fun thing here for years. i doubt it will happen because many (like me) have spent a lot of time and/or money to gear dbs/sbs or improve what we had already. there's also people who don't care about new classes whatsoever but still attained good rolls on gear or bought/traded/farmed things and wouldn't want that to go to waste with a wipe/rollback. too many would want compensation.

i like older versions too, but that's the past. it can't stay the same forever when you have a community that gets bored and wants change.

this isn't a +1/-1 comment because i honestly don't think it will be removed for a vocal minority so no point, i'm just saying that it's a childish reaction and almost ironic considering the past two years of monthly "when eclipse gm plssss" threads.
when you donate for gaming stuff you give him money for current stuff for moment, it does not include a guarantee which states that your gear will be infinitely supported until the end of time. these excuses you people post are just stupidty

Offline aaaa

• DBS NERFED HARD
  • Characters: Apocalypse
1.4.6? I hope that's a joke. I'm sorry, nobody wants to revert back to a 2012 version of PW. Everyone would abandon ship looking for alternatives since everyone is so used to how things are on Epic.
same im so used to your nonsense on forums, wouldn't be the same anywhere else :(

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
This community can never be fully satisfied. SMH
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants

If you donate to gear a db/sb you crazy lol the chances of getting good stats are way higher ijs, takes like 2 days to fully gear new class exception of r8 ring(or if you can't max lvl it right away)

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
If you donate to gear a db/sb you crazy lol the chances of getting good stats are way higher ijs, takes like 2 days to fully gear new class exception of r8 ring(or if you can't max lvl it right away)
Lol I came back from hiatus of 2 years, only had 2kec and somehow managed to roll great stats on a db AND an sb level them both in less than 24 hours.
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
make us all go r9 gears
(obvious joke)
+1 to the go back

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
when you donate for gaming stuff you give him money for current stuff for moment, it does not include a guarantee which states that your gear will be infinitely supported until the end of time. these excuses you people post are just stupidty
that is factually true, but in the event of us suddenly having a rollback to any older version, even new horizons, do you think most people are going to accept it? most people will still be outraged by their "loss" and that's a natural reaction to losing weeks to years of your time/money on anything even if you always knew it wouldn't be permanent. a rollback being done only because people didn't like vortexes, lower fps and bugs/exploits that were always present would be the nail in the coffin. it may be stupid, but people are stupid.

and people are crazy. mine was easy enough to level/gear for free, but considering the types of people who play this, i wouldn't be so sure it's the same for everyone.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
same im so used to your nonsense on forums, wouldn't be the same anywhere else :(

1.4.6 is probably the most "balanced" PW version, assuming that R9-2 would be the endgame gears. However from an economical standpoint, and from a standpoint on server continuity, it wouldn't be successful. 

1.4.6 servers were only successful at the time because it was only a version or so behind official. They have nothing to work towards, and are only successful if there are extremely expensive donation items/rare items to get in game/ or an extremely extremely active GM team. All of which we're really lacking here. 

1.5.1-1.5.3 is self sustaining on a R8R server due to the difficulty of obtaining the stats you want. That's about it.

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 06:05 pm by Sukime
★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
that is factually true, but in the event of us suddenly having a rollback to any older version, even new horizons, do you think most people are going to accept it? most people will still be outraged by their "loss" and that's a natural reaction to losing weeks to years of your time/money on anything even if you always knew it wouldn't be permanent. a rollback being done only because people didn't like vortexes, lower fps and bugs/exploits that were always present would be the nail in the coffin. it may be stupid, but people are stupid.
and people are crazy. mine was easy enough to level/gear for free, but considering the types of people who play this, i wouldn't be so sure it's the same for everyone.
Depends on server if its keep going delay, I don't mind ''rollback'' you knew it people always want some thing new stuff but doesn't mean it can be stay longer if server aint stayble,

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven

Offline Kia

Some of the features we have now with 1.5.3 are very convenient for both PvE as well as PvP and they make the game better overall.
I personally wouldn't want to miss them.

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran