Epic Perfect World

Go back to 1.4.6

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Its easy to get out from this :)

STOP PLAYING EPW :) 

DONE!

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
+1
it was much better than this.
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
Its easy to get out from this :)

STOP PLAYING EPW :)

DONE!

kicked

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
kicked
LOL people should stop complaining and start playing :)

Offline ..

• Forum Veteran
LOL people should stop complaining and start playing :)
Its what people are TRYING to do :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
most people were complaining about wanting this expansion for the past two years, now only a couple of weeks into it you want it gone. amazing.

people mass logging in to break the server could have been done in older versions. i recall other servers suffering similar such attacks before anyone had eclipse. the fps issue is annoying yeah but i haven't noticed it recently after turning off lighting settings either, but i haven't been in 100+ people pk so idk. the other exploits and bugs already existed in older versions and all the other issues people have (besides sbs/dbs being annoying) won't be fixed by rolling back to a previous version.

i don't want a wipe/rollback because it's really the only new/fun thing here for years. i doubt it will happen because many (like me) have spent a lot of time and/or money to gear dbs/sbs or improve what we had already. there's also people who don't care about new classes whatsoever but still attained good rolls on gear or bought/traded/farmed things and wouldn't want that to go to waste with a wipe/rollback. too many would want compensation.

i like older versions too, but that's the past. it can't stay the same forever when you have a community that gets bored and wants change.

this isn't a +1/-1 comment because i honestly don't think it will be removed for a vocal minority so no point, i'm just saying that it's a childish reaction and almost ironic considering the past two years of monthly "when eclipse gm plssss" threads.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Always for 1.4.6, but it will never happen.  :-[
❤️

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
+1 but one of you some 1 biching for new Client 1.5.3 version before. this is so stupid now u all crying
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 04:42 pm by CrazyB

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
So in general it would now say that it brings 0% to go against the attacks Back Route to 1.4.6. At the server I'm going to be no informative, but this is more than just attack in the files a. The largest Challenger is the cause or who make weak the security gap to find.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
1.4.6? I hope that's a joke. I'm sorry, nobody wants to revert back to a 2012 version of PW. Everyone would abandon ship looking for alternatives since everyone is so used to how things are on Epic. 

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
+1 but one of you some 1 biching for new Client 1.5.3 version before. this is so stupid now u all crying
Agreed cuz kid

Offline Xyverska

• Eury
  • Don't Run Away
  • Characters: EuryIeia
i don't want a wipe/rollback because it's really the only new/fun thing here for years. i doubt it will happen because many (like me) have spent a lot of time and/or money to gear dbs/sbs or improve what we had already. there's also people who don't care about new classes whatsoever but still attained good rolls on gear or bought/traded/farmed things and wouldn't want that to go to waste with a wipe/rollback. too many would want compensation.

i like older versions too, but that's the past. it can't stay the same forever when you have a community that gets bored and wants change.

this isn't a +1/-1 comment because i honestly don't think it will be removed for a vocal minority so no point, i'm just saying that it's a childish reaction and almost ironic considering the past two years of monthly "when eclipse gm plssss" threads.
OMG yes +999999

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

Offline ✿●◦𝐸𝓁𝒾𝓏𝒶◦●✿

• Hσиєуѕυcкlє ѕρєll
  • ѕωєєт νισlєтѕ for you if you stay тяυє
-1 you go back to that version