Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
aww boy and boy?This will look soooo gay
Your point?

Offline Callisto

I was more indicating as to why GMs on offical servers wouldn't reply to that request.

its not the embracing that annoyed me :) its the fact (when i sit on a mount with a dress) that it cuts through the mount, if the dress is shorter it even looks slutty cause u can see panties.. and now im prepared for the guy comments that totally dont agree xD

well its more the part,where dress cuts through mount that kinda looks disturbing to me xD

but thank u for ur reply Tali, didnt think bout that :)

Tali

its not the embracing that annoyed me :) its the fact (when i sit on a mount with a dress) that it cuts through the mount, if the dress is shorter it even looks slutty cause u can see panties.. and now im prepared for the guy comments that totally dont agree xD

well its more the part,where dress cuts through mount that kinda looks disturbing to me xD

but thank u for ur reply Tali, didnt think bout that :)

Yeah it does get annoying when it cuts through the dresses. Idk, the embracing sit animation looks kind of awkward if it were just one person riding though. But that's just opinions lol

Offline Kibo

:smiley: Hello, for I am girl and I like girls, in fact I'm married to a girl, and if I've seen that can only be carried in arms if you're a boy, if you're a girl or anything you can not because that's not fair, I would like to hug a woman with my character collides but unfortunately you can not, I think I heard once that you could change and get hug between characters of the same gender was possible, I think that would be super good, because whatever they say the games if they discriminate genres, a woman with a different sexual orientation can not lead to either marry his girlfriend and that is not allowed, we are in the 21st century I think it's time to make a rafter, it would be nice to change slightly. not a bad idea.
Sometimes I'm with my girl and I like to kiss her, that frustration can not.
Do not take this as a bad thing, just my opinion.

Offline Dazbro

:smiley: Hello, for I am girl and I like girls, in fact I'm married to a girl, and if I've seen that can only be carried in arms if you're a boy, if you're a girl or anything you can not because that's not fair, I would like to hug a woman with my character collides but unfortunately you can not, I think I heard once that you could change and get hug between characters of the same gender was possible, I think that would be super good, because whatever they say the games if they discriminate genres, a woman with a different sexual orientation can not lead to either marry his girlfriend and that is not allowed, we are in the 21st century I think it's time to make a rafter, it would be nice to change slightly. not a bad idea.
Sometimes I'm with my girl and I like to kiss her, that frustration can not.
Do not take this as a bad thing, just my opinion.

THE GAME IS SET IN ANCIENT TIMES WHERE LESBIENS GOT HUNTED FOR SPORT WHY WOULD THEY ALLOWED THEM TO SPOON AND SHIT

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

THE GAME IS SET IN ANCIENT TIMES WHERE LESBIENS GOT HUNTED FOR SPORT WHY WOULD THEY ALLOWED THEM TO SPOON AND SHIT

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh

Best argument ever.

Offline Dazbro

Best argument ever.

thx babe

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Hurray, more examples of Stonks immaturity. Sorry yo, I gotta point out when you're failing at trolling.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Tsk, Tsk, Phipple

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Hey, it's just what I do. I'm going to calm down on what I normally do, and just point out the ones who think they are doing it in a way that makes them feel/look innocent and make it blatantly obvious for everyone else to see. Nothing wrong or against the rules there. ^_^

Offline Callisto

sooooo... i still wanna sit side sattle xD

Offline Areashi'

• Old Player
  • :/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.:/.
Hey, it's just what I do. I'm going to calm down on what I normally do, and just point out the ones who think they are doing it in a way that makes them feel/look innocent and make it blatantly obvious for everyone else to see. Nothing wrong or against the rules there. ^_^
You should be more active, I'm having trouble doing that by myself^^^.
Officially quit: 21/02/13.
:/. Only coming back for tw.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
You should be more active, I'm having trouble doing that by myself^^^.

didn't know u swing that way o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf