Epic Perfect World

Sirens Of War

Offline WorldBosh

And PWI's population STILL won't recover from all the blunders they've made in the past few years.

Either way, I'm shocked people don't trust EPW's staff to take the shit PWE puts out and turn it into something enjoyable. Instead of crying about how official is, how about you all drop suggestions on how to make it work HERE, where your knowledge of the game and the suggestions you could drop would actually be CONSIDERED?

Antihero

The only reason you hated NW rewards system was because it took that firm choke hold you had on everyone's ability to better their toon, and shattered it.

I started from scratch a mere couple months after the Raging Tide server opened. This was long before the game was put on easy mode, long before handouts were given, long before Nation Wars. I wasn't a cash-shopper. Despite all this, I made it. We didn't need the new, supposedly OP, classes in our squads to be successful and so we admittedly discriminated against them. New does not always equal better. Now I'm sure you're thinking "Well you were on Raging Tide, and Raging Tide is a Tideborn city." I was completely new to the game and the name sounded cool. Now I'm sure it's going to be nearly impossible to sway your lolworthy #OccupyWallStreet mentality, but the changes Perfect World Entertainment made are not necessarily the right ones. Of course you'll defend them to the death because you were unwilling to put forth a little effort and learn the business aspect of the game. Inb4 "You're just an elitist." Or "The man is keeping us down, man." I'm not an elitist, I'm just a guy who learned how to work the system.

As for implementing the NW system here, I think it sounds good in theory. I just believe the rewards should be toned down to something akin to that of Territory Wars. It's a nice new feature that encourages competition but I don't think it warrants rewards of materials required for endgame gear.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Your argument is as valid as a politician not understanding why american educational standards have dropped so low, when he, and his kids attended the most expensive private schools in the country. You started at the birth of a server, and were therefore more able to become integrated into the system you so boldly champion.  The problem is, as long as it kept funneling money to you, what did you care if others, who just like you, starting from scratch only later in the life of the server, were never afforded the same opportunities you were? You didn't.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Antihero

others, who just like you, starting from scratch only later in the life of the server, were never afforded the same opportunities you were?

Only they were...? Lol. If anything, they had an advantage. The way was already paved for them, and we extended a hand to the new players plenty of times. You sound a little angry that you didn't know how to take advantage of the opportunities available to you.

Tali

Alright, it's just turning into bickering and personal insults.

Gonna lock now.  :-\