Epic Perfect World

Sirens Of War

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Soooo... Theres probably already a post about this but i couldnt be bothered to find it cos im... Too lazy.
Anyways, are we getting the patch? Ive heard the rumours of a big patch, is that SOW D:?
Cos NW (nation wars) is probably the single most best idea perfect worlds ever had. Pking=farming? Wow... Dream come true. I mean you kill ppl... You get points on which you can buy cannies, raps, memorial coins, etc?? Omg pwi you finally gave my credit card a break. It can now spend happy days in the asylum for being "used" so much.

Would be awesome to see NW here. Even if we dont get any items out of it. 2 hours of constant pk where the whole server can play? Yeah good enough for me :D

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
That's okay for pro people but a mystic like me is going to die so much. q.q
I hope we get the patch though~ sorry I couldn't answer your question D:

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
^D: its okay.
You'll be fine haha, its tonns of fun and you get points for dying so... Win win haha

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The NW patch is what drove me away from PWI in the first place.

Also, it appears that it's not even working properly on PWI anymore--crashes and stuff and it hasn't been fixed since it was reported a few weeks after the patch. :/

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Also, it appears that it's not even working properly on PWI anymore--crashes and stuff and it hasn't been fixed since it was reported a few weeks after the patch. :/

Lol ive been to like all the nws since the release in pwi. Didnt face a single problem

Offline djdirty_713

im in a blocked region for reg pw. so this new patch/game event is just pking and dying and you get points for that?
and do points mean "gold" or what?

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso
i said it before when it was released on PWI and i'll say it here. nation wars isn't that new of an idea. Requiem had it on there. all the pvp arenas had it. whether it was just random teams, or server vs server. even still, it's always fun to earn points killing people.

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Points you spend on buying stuff for r8 recasts or cannies or raps or whatever. Its not a new idea but its hell of a lot better than wht we have here and what pwi came up with before

Offline AOH

• Old Player
  • Characters: Aids
  • Faction: Ŧα†αlι†y
awesome your credit card finally gets a break on official but here all these items are already very farm-able in comparison. so while earning items for pking is an entertaining thought what would it do to the economy of the game as it stands now :/ .
not to mention all the skills that get adjusted in that patch.  Auriel made a list here a while back.
http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/sirens-of-war-patch-move-changes/
i for 1 am not looking forward to this patch. i am curious as to weather its going to be used in the future or not though and if so will the update be altered for the skills or NW point system.

Tali

Didn't SoW expansion kind of ruin the economy in terms of rap/canny prices and the like?
Dunno, I wouldn't mind some content but there needs to be a balance for nation wars and the rewards for sure..

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
"Version 145 with Sirens of War content" quoted from the pw top 100 private server thing.. So I guess that means we are getting it in the future?

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
Lol yeah cannies and raps are like 300k... Its destoryed the economy xDD
But i couldnt care less for the mats or what im getting. Im just in it for the pvp. Borrowed a friends sin and had the most fun pking to date. Systems a little annoying cos sometimes a battle instance fills up before you can get to it or you're stuck in the sz cos all the instances aroud you are filled (20 ppl) or if theres more ppl on the opposition in the battle instance... But yeah haha, theres always a catch. Overall fun shit, dont even need the rewards for killing or getting the flag. 2 hours of pkings enough right?

Scylla

"Version 145 with Sirens of War content" quoted from the pw top 100 private server thing.. So I guess that means we are getting it in the future?

That refers to the skins, pets, etc., we have. Not the actually patch itself, a little misleading I agree.

On topic; the only thing I would actually want this patch for is the skill balances tbh, but thats not to say that they could totally screw this server up.  I haven't played PWI since the patch and haven't played Nation Wars, so not to say I don't want it, I'm just okay with not having it.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Lol yeah cannies and raps are like 300k... Its destoryed the economy xDD
Destroyed? Sorry to not share your view, but it revived it.

Good economy doesn't mean that only elite can buy anything.
It means that majority of people can buy (and sell), and finances can flow.

Too high prices are most of the time sign of inflatia, and it's never "healthy economy".
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Antihero

Destroyed? Sorry to not share your view, but it revived it.

Good economy doesn't mean that only elite can buy anything.
It means that majority of people can buy (and sell), and finances can flow.

Too high prices are most of the time sign of inflatia, and it's never "healthy economy".

I have to disagree. I was quite content with the plebeians not being able to easily afford the materials needed to make higher level gear. The economy prior to Version 390 was almost perfect, and you either had to work hard or spend a lot of real money to get good gear. Now you have people running around with NPC gear buying "heads" in FC until they're a high enough level to use Nirvana, and the problem is it's too affordable. People reach, or come close to reaching, end game and they don't even know how to play the game. This is fantastic news to the commoners, but it's a nightmare to players such as myself.