Epic Perfect World

New Primal Skills

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Found this while watching YouTube vids. I know its a new expansion, just wanted to know what others think about the new skills they added on PWI.

These skills are awesome, imagine giant seekers running around smacking people :D

After looking around a bit more, there is a Russian Elysium 1.5.5 server... I hope the files leak soon.
Last Edit: Nov 02, 2016, 06:00 am by Teiden
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

scatterer3

Look at the barb skill...  :normal-26:

Meanwhile seekers... lol

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel

Thanks Mari :*

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
They just keep breaking their game with every patch. 

ahmedsky45

Cool the New Skill DaskBlade and Barb

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
This skill for seekers... so trash unless this antstun breaks the black stun

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I played on PWI when this expansion was released. As i had only SB and Mystic i was able to get Ultimate skills and test them out on those classes. those skill will never come here bcs all of them are just too OP. I was able to kill r9 person with my G16 SB with Ulti debuff (black swirling thing) bcs it goes trough def levels and soulforce and everything. I'm more and more convinced that people who create new content for PWCH never had actually played PW 

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
  • Faction: Eternal
Those are ultimate skills of each classes those skills requires a mat to be used and upgradable to level 2 sadly we only have warfront expansion thats already Elysium.

Offline Haydz

• uw0t?
  • Characters: Haydz/Expel
They just keep breaking their game with every patch.

Thanks Mari :*

Offline ZamiNightshade

• Thundersnow Freak
  • And what are you living for?
  • Characters: Zarmiel; Zalasia; Artemiko
  • Faction: Passion
Honestly its not the ultimate skills you all should be concerned about, costs an item to use and a 10 minute cooldown. Its the actually current skill upgrades for some classes that are almost game breaking (Wizzie stealth, razor feathers with no cooldown, sbs with aoe stun and +30 attack levels with range skill) Yikes!!!
Sense and Sensibility!

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
  • Faction: Eternal
You should be more worried about wiz that can stealth and knife throw with 0 cooldown.

Offline SoulerN

• Tyrants
  • Characters: SoulerN
  • Faction: Xpendable
OMG :X
Cleric double HP is insane OPPPPP

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
I played on PWI when this expansion was released. As i had only SB and Mystic i was able to get Ultimate skills and test them out on those classes. those skill will never come here bcs all of them are just too OP. I was able to kill r9 person with my G16 SB with Ulti debuff (black swirling thing) bcs it goes trough def levels and soulforce and everything. I'm more and more convinced that people who create new content for PWCH never had actually played PW
They just wanna break the game and wanna make everyone op its truly amazing how people can ruin thir own game withoutnoticing :rolleyes: :))

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
OMG :X
Cleric double HP is insane OPPPPP
Imagine a barb getting that buff + Tree of 'whatever' genie skill... then armageddon. GG to anyone standing nearby.
I also don't see why you all complain about the game being broken, the balancing was terrible ever since the game was released as 1.0.0.
It's all about pay to win, not fair fights. Go play chess. And QQ about the game not being balanced because someone else is better.
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
oh i bet if there are some ppl left with 10 fps in mass they will reach 1 also with those gfx