Epic Perfect World

Heavenfall Temple

Offline ReAM

i have no idea why everyone so against that suggestion, it's PVP server not PVE, but it's more and more PVE look'a'like, find a good pk is hard as fk, all u can see is: LFM GV or jfsp and TM

if someone like to PVE then in that case its can be done same way like with lvl up: PW or with quests
same with instances make two types: 
1. one is fast type for those who like to PVP instead of farming one instance for days
2. and another one for PVE ppl that like to do it in a long way

Offline Florian

• France World Champ
  • Lulu best gm
  • Characters: Regera | Gilgamesh
  • Faction: Hangā˜†Over
Remember that you are supposed to do it in 1 week. If you try hard it in 3-4 hours it's done. So their is absolutely no reason to make it quicker.
Last Edit: Nov 03, 2016, 11:40 am by Akyna

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
i have no idea why everyone so against that suggestion, it's PVP server not PVE, but it's more and more PVE look'a'like, find a good pk is hard as fk, all u can see is: LFM GV or jfsp and TM

if someone like to PVE then in that case its can be done same way like with lvl up: PW or with quests
1. one is fast type for those who like to PVP instead of farming one instance for days
This is a PvE server with possibility to PvP. 
and if you are only looking for PvP then you should not care what is suggestion for PvE instance k bai

In fact it's a PvE server.