Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Add a Gods Giving..... thanks

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Suuuuuuure.
YouAreDoneYouDoNotWantAnyPROBLEMS  noob
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 02:46 pm by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
YouAreDone
You aren't fancy, stop editing posts. :( 

Add a Gods Giving..... thanks
I agree.
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 02:47 pm by ❥ ℱ𝓪𝔂𝒆𝓫𝓪𝒆

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
-1 to making it "easier" Heavenfall Temple is way too easy already.
+1 for final reward 1 title and one weap fash ain't nothing for 3-4 hrs spent doing that boring sht probably add some PE/ET/Damas also you could add an extra item which can't be traded/account stashed/dropped etc like a token which u can add some unique items and u will need like lets say 5-10 "tokens" to craft it (ex: titles/fash/weap fash)

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
-1 to making it "easier" Heavenfall Temple is way too easy already.
+1 for final reward 1 title and one weap fash ain't nothing for 3-4 hrs spent doing that boring sht probably add some PE/ET/Damas also you could add an extra item which can't be traded/account stashed/dropped etc like a token which u can add some unique title/item and u will need like lets say 5-10 "tokens" to craft it (ex: titles/fash/weap fash)
No PE tho, we get enough with other ways

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
Stop post farming nerd

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Use buffs that you get from points you earn. Heavenfall is super easy then. I found out those existed when I got to floor 96 LOL.

Rofl, looks like not only the server's are messed up, when you log in to forum it sometimes changes the thread you're on - and I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread -.-
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D

Offline Kia

I agree about the final reward being enhanced, making rooms easier is not that necessary in my opinion, though.
Agreed.

Offline ReAM

idk where from u take "make it easy" i said make it faster (some of rounds) to not wait all moobs waves that takes about 10 minutes and stuff or pushing 10+ to repair tower.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
-1 to faster, it's already easy and pretty quick since you get an entire week to do it. 
+1 boost reward. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
-1 to faster, it's already easy and pretty quick since you get an entire week to do it.
+1 boost reward.
Agreed.

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
idk where from u take "make it easy" i said make it faster (some of rounds) to not wait all moobs waves that takes about 10 minutes and stuff or pushing 10+ to repair tower.
Making it faster would also mean making it easier.