Epic Perfect World

back down for me and my friends btw

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
his doing the best he can, it would be best if people wouldn't rant & bitch about it on some forum that's not gonna solve anyone's problems, let Agatio DO his job in peace without having you guys up his ass QQing & complaining about it <.< its not the end of the world just because ya'll can't play epic seriously get off the ***ing internet & find something better to do lol i will do so myself as well go watch some anime, Movies, go OUTSIDE, play with my puppy etc. to pass the time Internet isn't the only thing you people live for im pretty sure ya'll have jobs & school to tend to rather then paying more attention to an MMORPG game xDD Agatio is doing the best he can stop bitching to him about it instead be more appreciated & grateful that his trying to HELP you people who keep on QQing about it & im sorry if this offends anyone but damn..... so much hate....
Yuh, let him because we, the donors donate to fix the server.  :normal-22:

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
probably she said that because it is the 1000th thread about this, you see ppl logging on, getting dced and oh look wow, look what happened, it isnt working guys, well it's obvious, she wasnt directing that to you only but to the others aswell. i hope you realise you will keep on dcing untill he actually says that its fixed
indeed..... until the issue is fixed complaining & making 10000000000th forum post about it is NOT going to solve anyone's problem or fix the server so once again just let Agatio do this job & donation has nothing to do with it much.... it's just a simple Bug or what ever that will be fixed when Agatio looks into it simple as that....
★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
idk why is everyone expecting the server to work when Agatio himself didnt say anything about it being stable :normal-20:
Tyrants winning too much outnumbered is the cause of this we should kill ourselves it may solve the problem 

Offline WinterCold

• Beginner
Yes this is serious and Agatio is doing his best, so stop whining. Good luck Agatio! We're counting on you so we can pk the whiners later! :)

Offline ultralady

• Patience isn't always a virtue when you have to handle morons
maybe stop the sarcasm saying "nice job Agatio"
and besides, no announcement has been made on whether the server is back to being stable. Saying it's back down for you and your friends won't change anything because it's the same for a lot of people. I suggest you stay quiet because they're still trying to fix the problem
Why the hell should people stay quiet to suit the likes of you people... everyone has the right to freedom of speech and if they wish to ask then they have that right to do so.. its people like you with bad attitudes that gives these games a bad name and why so many people left

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Why the hell should people stay quiet to suit the likes of you people... everyone has the right to freedom of speech and if they wish to ask then they have that right to do so.. its people like you with bad attitudes that gives these games a bad name and why so many people left
triggered

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jade, Sup homie.

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
Aliens.
Aliens indeed. сука блять
все градом царя Putin.

crazy how Savagery shit on you

kitty stew

thinks freedom of speech applies to private server instead of government not jailing you for speech :pig-4:

Offline 🎵Nesa🐾

• ∞ HO blob ∞
  • Characters: Nesa
  • Faction: Hang✰Over
she's right. let's wait patiently.  ;D

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
Ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jade, Sup homie.
:pig-48:

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
How are you doing xD?

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

kitty stew

Some Q/A:
* Issue is unrelated to the database and your characters, and therefore it won't affect your toons and items
* Problem is caused by game service file which turned out to be not fully compatible with the rest of the files needed for server to work
* This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually
* The file is currently being fixed and we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible