• Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Server crashed again...I wanted to do FL on EP and SB :(

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline WinterCold

• Beginner
Omg, the poor server. Please don't tell us you have to rollback :( 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why are you under the assumption that this is an easy fix?

When is the last time in your memory of this server, has it had such consistent issues such as these?

This is clearly a very serious matter.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
I wasn't approaching you Josh........ I was just saying damn.. '-'

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Kia

Funny how bored players have nothing better to do than bitch and rant at the staff.

cevans1290

Why are you under the assumption that this is an easy fix?

When is the last time in your memory of this server, has it had such consistent issues such as these?

This is clearly a very serious matter.
I just asked to fix it, I never claimed it was easy.
Considering there is no explanation, you also don't know if this is an easy fix.
It can be assumed due to the fact that they haven't fixed it, but you just said something about assuming = being a douchebag (if I remember correctly)
hi douchebag

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
idk why is everyone expecting the server to work when Agatio himself didnt say anything about it being stable :normal-20:

Offline hot_panini

• Outcasts☆
  • Jim~ #1 Seeker
  • Characters: Hot_Panini
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline ultralady

• Patience isn't always a virtue when you have to handle morons
Hello can you please let us know when servers will be up please... i have tried everything and  nothing happens... i logged to main screen to change  my character appearance and  wow  suddenly no server...it has taken all day just to get the game up and running :(  Many thanks

Lets get something straight for  any know all's that do not know anything...... some of us are  new comers and some of us are people who  are just returning to find a game that does not work and have no idea whats going on and if we wish to ask what the hell is going on then we will do so ... that is our prerogitive there is no need for rude sarcasm when people are asking what  to them seems like sincere questions so  please get off your high horses
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2016, 11:44 pm by ultralady, Reason: replying to peoples comments

Offline Mitzume

• ♡There's No Meaning To a Flower Unless it Blooms♡
  • Characters: Yumilia, Mitzume
  • Faction: Lividia
his doing the best he can, it would be best if people wouldn't rant & bitch about it on some forum that's not gonna solve anyone's problems, let Agatio DO his job in peace without having you guys up his ass QQing & complaining about it <.< its not the end of the world just because ya'll can't play epic seriously get off the ***ing internet & find something better to do lol i will do so myself as well go watch some anime, Movies, go OUTSIDE, play with my puppy etc. to pass the time Internet isn't the only thing you people live for im pretty sure ya'll have jobs & school to tend to rather then paying more attention to an MMORPG game xDD Agatio is doing the best he can stop bitching to him about it instead be more appreciated & grateful that his trying to HELP you people who keep on QQing about it & im sorry if this offends anyone but damn..... so much complaints....
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2016, 10:40 pm by Sukime
★Blood Ties Don't Matter Because Everyone Is Suppose To Be Considered A Family★

cevans1290

his doing the best he can, it would be best if people wouldn't rant & bitch about it on some forum that's not gonna solve anyone's problems, let Agatio DO his job in peace without having you guys up his ass QQing & complaining about it <.< its not the end of the world just because ya'll can't play epic seriously get off the ***ing internet & find something better to do lol i will do so myself as well go watch some anime, Movies, go OUTSIDE, play with my puppy etc. to pass the time Internet isn't the only thing you people live for im pretty sure ya'll have jobs & school to tend to rather then paying more attention to an MMORPG game xDD Agatio is doing the best he can stop bitching to him about it instead be more appreciated & grateful that his trying to HELP you people who keep on QQing about it & im sorry if this offends anyone but damn..... so much hate....
I wasn't ranting or bitching, I was just informing people that it was down in case they didn't know
and to gms lol
what the *** made this thread "complaining", because I asked for it to be fixed? everyone wants that lol..

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
his doing the best he can, it would be best if people wouldn't rant & bitch about it on some forum that's not gonna solve anyone's problems, let Agatio DO his job in peace without having you guys up his ass QQing & complaining about it <.< its not the end of the world just because ya'll can't play epic seriously get off the ***ing internet & find something better to do lol i will do so myself as well go watch some anime, Movies, go OUTSIDE, play with my puppy etc. to pass the time Internet isn't the only thing you people live for im pretty sure ya'll have jobs & school to tend to rather then paying more attention to an MMORPG game xDD Agatio is doing the best he can stop bitching to him about it instead be more appreciated & grateful that his trying to HELP you people who keep on QQing about it & im sorry if this offends anyone but damn..... so much hate....

same    

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
I wasn't ranting or bitching, I was just informing people that it was down in case they didn't know
and to gms lol
what the *** made this thread "complaining", because I asked for it to be fixed? everyone wants that lol..
probably she said that because it is the 1000th thread about this, you see ppl logging on, getting dced and oh look wow, look what happened, it isnt working guys, well it's obvious, she wasnt directing that to you only but to the others aswell. i hope you realise you will keep on dcing untill he actually says that its fixed

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
and to gms lol
maybe stop the sarcasm saying "nice job Agatio"
and besides, no announcement has been made on whether the server is back to being stable. Saying it's back down for you and your friends won't change anything because it's the same for a lot of people. I suggest you stay quiet because they're still trying to fix the problem