Epic Perfect World

Casanova and Cynix. I am proud to know you two remedial gais. xD

Offline Jynn

You pathetic sons a bitches must feel like real men ganging up on a gal like you are. By further badgering her, you're only proving her previous cyber bullying statement. I understand this is a free forum, but for ***s sake, you're acting like a bunch of carnivorous little children, waiting for the next person to tear apart with your slanderous, nine year old mentalities.

You had a good life, Chivalry. May you rest in peace.

Offline Decency23

You pathetic sons a bitches must feel like real men ganging up on a gal like you are. By further badgering her, you're only proving her previous cyber bullying statement. I understand this is a free forum, but for ***s sake, you're acting like a bunch of carnivorous little children, waiting for the next person to tear apart with your slanderous, nine year old mentalities.

You had a good life, Chivalry. May you rest in peace.

While I understand you getting upset because your thread's entire purpose was ruined due to drama, white knighting a chick because people are "cyber bullying" her is stupid. Especially considering how much of a hypocrite she's being. Expecting chivalry from a bunch of online people over a forum thread is just unintelligent.

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Tyran just send a whisper to a gm ingame telling them to lock your thread. otherwise we will see nothing more then people acting like children.

While I understand you getting upset because your thread's entire purpose was ruined due to drama, white knighting a chick because people are "cyber bullying" her is stupid. Especially considering how much of a hypocrite she's being. Expecting chivalry from a bunch of online people over a forum thread is just unintelligent.

Ever heard of the saying an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind? Or what about 2 wrongs don't make a right?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
I'll just say this: I would post on here and say something to a certain someone and another person, but you know, I do that and they'll get me forum banned. Of course, they do the same thing in a different manner and nothing will happen to them. Guess that's what you get when you kiss ass. Good day.

Also, Tyran, like I said. Since they don't blatantly say things, they can get away with it. It's not super obvious, so they must not be doing anything wrong.

Offline Dazbro

This was meant to be a friendly thread, until you worthless ***s ruined it, like you ruin 90% of the other threads we have.

This is why we can't have nice things.

~Kaydhen

Your worthless more noob

Offline Jynn

Don't let it fool you, my friend or not, I'd have said it no matter who they were attacking. So she's said things to them before, as stated earlier, by her, she never denied saying things to them. Does that mean they should in turn, attack her like a pack of ravenous wolves? No. No, it does not.

Aww, cuuuute. You're attacking me in return. Nothing new there. Keep doing it, enjoy living in England's prison colony? :3

Offline Decency23

Tyran just send a whisper to a gm ingame telling them to lock your thread. otherwise we will see nothing more then people acting like children.

Ever heard of the saying an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind? Or what about 2 wrongs don't make a right?

I don't recall justifying being an ass online... All I said was white knighting a hypocrite is stupid, and so is expecting "chivalry" online.

Offline Decency23

Don't let it fool you, my friend or not, I'd have said it no matter who they were attacking. So she's said things to them before, as stated earlier, by her, she never denied saying things to them. Does that mean they should in turn, attack her like a pack of ravenous wolves? No. No, it does not.

I'm not sure if you read into the things they said a little too much or something, but "SAYS YOU" isn't nearly as bad as you're making it seem. The thing that I found annoying -- that you defended, was her acting like the victim when she's been the "cyber bully" on quite a few occasions.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Instead of locking the thread it would be nicer if they just deleted all the derailed stuff.

Offline Dazbro

Aww, cuuuute. You're attacking me in return. Nothing new there. Keep doing it, enjoy living in England's prison colony? :3

I dont understand how you think calling me out for living in ***ing Australia is going to bother me, because it certainly won't, its ***ing great here. Thanks for asking though. =) Also, I do what i want, me cyber bully, me bad boy, me evil, i free spirit, i rebel, what ever you want to call it I don't care but learn one thing, nothing you do or say will change the way i act.  :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: :police: also, SAYS YOU.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So me calling Labs a piece of shit because I was defending a faction I once loved and took pride in makes me a hypocrite? I had every reason to say what I said back then. I don't say or do things without a good enough reason.
Yes, I've raged. So has about 100 other people who play on this server. Big deal. I divorced Stonk's "Best friend" which apparently gave me the label of "slut", having people harass me due to reasons in which I won't say because I moved on and want to drop it because it's old news and needs to be let go of. Like I said, I never claimed I was perfect and not guilty of being immature. But you know what? Some of us need to reflect eventually, grow up, and move the hell on. I never Cyber-bullied anyone. In fact I am a victim, all I've done was retaliate like an idiot and attempt to justify and defend myself. And that is where you guys think I'm the one who's the bad person in all of this. I'm not. If you took the time to know me which you probably won't so it won't even matter, you'll know I'm not a terrible person and know I fight for what I believe in. I care about people and will do absolutely anything for the people who I care about.

I didn't expect Tyran to defend me actually.
But thanks.
Have this thread locked seeing as people like to turn a thread into an unnecessary shit storm.

Offline Jynn

Because, Feone. I dunno if you've been here long, but a select few of douchebags tend to derail 90% of the threads on this server. Deleting derailed posts would only be a minor, if any, fix.

Offline Dazbro

So me calling Labs a piece of shit because I was defending a faction I once loved and took pride in makes me a hypocrite? I had every reason to say what I said back then. I don't say or do things without a good enough reason.
Yes, I've raged. So has about 100 other people who play on this server. Big deal. I divorced Stonk's "Best friend" which apparently gave me the label of "slut", having people harass me due to reasons in which I won't say because I moved on and want to drop it because it's old news and needs to be let go of. Like I said, I never claimed I was perfect and not guilty of being immature. But you know what? Some of us need to reflect eventually, grow up, and move the hell on. I never Cyber-bullied anyone. In fact I am a victim, all I've done was retaliate like an idiot and attempt to justify and defend myself. And that is where you guys think I'm the one who's the bad person in all of this. I'm not. If you took the time to know me which you probably won't so it won't even matter, you'll know I'm not a terrible person and know I fight for what I believe in. I care about people and will do absolutely anything for the people who I care about.

But thanks.
Have this thread locked seeing as people like to turn a thread into an unnecessary shit storm.

Retaliation was never a reason to justify what you have done, if you think so it really does highlight just how ***ing stupid you are. get over yourself.

Offline Decency23

But thanks.

I did say multiple occasions, and the one Labs linked wasn't one of them. I remember when you left Xpendable and joined NH and decided to constantly shit talk everyone in Xpen from then on for absolutely no reason.

In case you haven't noticed, you're helping the "unnecessary shit storm".

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lol Kayden...

how is it any different than when  all NH gang up on me ? ..

i wont say anything after this post .. but u say one more word on this, imma start posting SS of all the shit NH done vs 1 (me)  ..

e.g. the time they spammed wc with my ip address, home address, and home phone number.. :)  + many other things..

.... as for Satana, she asked for it, comes in with her big wisdom post, ... which wasn't very fitting coming from her. All i did was turn her words against her, we didn't attack her :/ so if anything lol she attacked herself...

so don't come here and be so insulting as if you know shit. ... and your own post itself in contradicting itself...  you talk of  carnivorous little children, yet your whole post emits somewhat similar aura with such vulgar tone.

anyways.. if ur gna get so mad over a thread which no one's even forcing u to read, nor post in, then quit.

P.S... @ Satana  u start a fight that day, cause i was in ur "afk spot",, and then the lot of u gang up on me, and then u call me piece of shit cause i was defending myself ... ok gj. not hypocritical at all :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf