Offline Dazbro

I'm like 20 too.

So old.

:pig-22: :pig-22: :pig-22: :pig-22:

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Funny, it's all you have to say. We're all grown-ups here... or at least I hope so. But then again, you can never really know anymore considering this is the internet. But anyway back to what I was saying, you could always act your age and not your shoe size and be mature about things for once. I mean, the way you portray yourself is how and what people are going to see/think of you as. Why not be the better person in the situation and move on? It's a game. Meant for fun. This isn't middle school last time I checked, so why are we acting like bunch of pre-pubescent children? Isn't this game supposed to meant for fun? Not drama and gossip or am I going crazy nowadays because I thought that was the point of an MMO. To have fun.. and to be completely honest, this doesn't seem fun. It's boorish and childish. Kind of why I'm taking a break from logging on cause all I see these days is 12 year-old behavior. Go ahead, laugh at this post all you want and say I am "QQ'in" But if you really think about it, you know I'm right in a way.. I think I'm done here for now. I'm really done with the childish act and the trash talking of who is better, ect.

Acting like a child and insulting people doesn't make you any better than anyone else. It makes you look stupid.

Have a nice day and take care.
 :monkey-1:

gf.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I never said I wasn't guilty of immaturity too.
Nobody is perfect.

Offline Dazbro

I never said I wasn't guilty of immaturity too.
Nobody is perfect.

i am

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Acting like a child and insulting people doesn't make you any better than anyone else. It makes you look stupid.

ok.

ty.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
Why do you all have to be so immature and try to turn every thread into a flame war?

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Well, this was fun :)
Like I said, I never claimed I wasn't guilty of shit talking. But I've moved on because well, frankly, I am bored and have chosen to be the bigger, better person in all of this. And that screenshot you took the time and effort to use as an attempt to make me look bad (which I could care less because I said I don't play really anymore) good for you, Labs. People still have a lot against you. You back-stabbed a faction you were a Director of and trash talked them and continue to do so now. But it's whatever, we all do stupid things, nobody is perfect and if you think you are, you're lying to yourself.

Anywho, have fun hitting people in the face with your massive egos and making yourself look well, you can fill in the blank for yourself. You know where I was going with that. Oh, and don't worry, folks, This is the internet! Nothing matters and is where people act like this on the internet because of how insecure they are in the real world. Or just extremely bored with their lives. But hey, nobody's judging. The internet is used for entertainment to amuse you and other things of course.

But uh, yeah.

Offline Dazbro

Why do you all have to be so immature and try to turn every thread into a flame war?

DONT CALL US nAMES

Offline Jynn

This was meant to be a friendly thread, until you worthless ***s ruined it, like you ruin 90% of the other threads we have.

This is why we can't have nice things.

~Kaydhen

Offline C

• ☾⋆
This was meant to be a friendly thread, until you worthless ***s ruined it, like you ruin 90% of the other threads we have.

This is why we can't have nice things.

~Kaydhen

Offline DreamerRendu

• Beginner
Satana please, don't even start. You are the LAST person to act like you never did anything worse then what is going on on these forums. You are also the LAST person to try and even say anything about maturity. It doesn't take one month to go from the most annoying, lying, rager I have ever met to a "calm" advice giver.

Look, I don't even know why you made a post on this forum, but you're gonna get rolled if you keep on posting nonsense. Listen to your own advice.

Also, weird cat picture.

Offline Decency23

Wew, is it bad that I enjoyed the last 5 pages more than the first?