• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Am I doing it right?

I didn't realise at first but when I did I laughed hard xD

Offline Flocka

• YachtKlub
  • ARGONAUTIX
So nab.... so nab...  :'(
Blueberry crossed with White Widow. Covered head to toe in crystals and hairs, and smells very strongly like a freshly baked blueberry muffin (with a hint of skunk :smiley: ). Definitely in the top 5 smokes I've ever had, a bong rip or two will have even the most seasoned toker feel like he's on Mars.

Offline necroangel

you guys are so cool.

someone  is mad . maybe he should not have left ...with a fake forums post saying he was leeveing the game.

but truly only wanted a reason to abandon hid so called friends that trusted him .....then started to spread lies about them good game labs btw i forgot so say this .....(Welcome)

Offline Dazbro

someone  is mad . maybe he should not have left ...with a fake forums post saying he was leeveing the game.

but truly only wanted a reason to abandon hid so called friends that trusted him .....then started to spread lies about them good game labs btw i forgot so say this .....(Welcome)

All he said was 'you guys are so cool'. If anyone seems mad its you. Get the *** over it.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle

wasn't mad, just said u guys are cool, way to prove it wrong, NH real friendly now i see o.o ...

and everything on that "leaving" post was the truth at the time o.o, ... but drama happened after i left, and when i got bored after my exams were over and i felt like coming back, and come back to game without getting stressed over stupid things to play in peace and also to avoid drama with my  "so called friends", so everyone remains happy, was no easy task  :normal-19:

the lies were spread by ur dumb leader lol to cover his own ass... but he had 199 ppl blindly follow him, and believe those lies,... soo, w/e i say seems like a lie to u, and vice versa... :)  ... in conclusion.. its a pointless drama in the past.. get over it lol, enjoy the game.
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2013, 10:33 am by SHINIGAMI
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Areashi

• Banned
wasn't mad, just said u guys are cool, way to prove it wrong, NH real friendly now i see o.o ...

and everything on that "leaving" post was the truth at the time o.o, ... but drama happened after i left, and when i got bored after my exams were over and i felt like coming back, and come back to game without getting stressed over stupid things to play in peace and also to avoid drama with my  "so called friends", so everyone remains happy, was no easy task  :normal-19:

the lies were spread by ur dumb leader lol to cover his own ass... but he had 199 ppl blindly follow him, and believe those lies,... soo, w/e i say seems like a lie to u, and vice versa... :)  ... in conclusion.. its a pointless drama in the past.. get over it lol, enjoy the game.
Do you have your head up your own ass now?

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
He's always got his head up his own ass, didn't you know? Also, Stonk, why don't you go get the rest of your accounts banned and get the *** over your own problems. Trust me, none of us in NH are mad, we actually like him gone. We're also really nice, you ***tards just turn us into assholes when we have to be.

Good day, children.

Offline Dazbro

He's always got his head up his own ass, didn't you know? Also, Stonk, why don't you go get the rest of your accounts banned and get the *** over your own problems. Trust me, none of us in NH are mad, we actually like him gone. We're also really nice, you ***tards just turn us into assholes when we have to be.

Good day, children.

Please stop crying to GM's in a desperate attempt to have my new accounts removed from game. That wont make you better or me worse so what you are trying to achieve and what you are doing are actually very different. Give up. Also, Someone is only as good as they are at their worst, and as you repeatedly show for you, that isn't very ***ing good. Please stop bashing me I want nothing to do with you.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Why so mad? lol... 

lol, the whole thread showed the good side of NH,but now u lot are only ruining your own image lol... i dnt even have to stoop down to ur level... all i say is, "you  guys are cool" and u start insulting urself lol.

GF lol.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
Ok, clearly this thread is going no where. Let's just end the trash talk or the thread will be locked. Don't like what's on the thread then don't post. And don't have anything nice to say or just wanna start problems? Don't post. Already handed out one ban. So let's calm down guys ^-^

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
**types down a troll**

**leaves**
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline Jynn

Simple joke between facmates turned into dickmeasuring...

-shakes head and backs away slowly...-