Epic Perfect World

New Engine, Classes, Bosses?

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
the fashion will look amazing <3

Offline Algid

• Old Player
They should really be promoting this as a new game rather than a new engine. PWI is too old to be revitalized.

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
the fashion will look amazing <3
my thoughts too

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Now that i think about it, this is quite off topic. Can GM or Support move this to General discussion thread?

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
They should really be promoting this as a new game rather than a new engine. PWI is too old to be revitalized.
Completely agree. The video doesn't even look remotely like PWI. Maybe it's weird but I actually really like the way things look now. Yes, it's older but characters are still pretty. This game looks far too similar to something like Blade & Soul (minus the impossible tit physics). Like don't get me wrong, it's cool and all, but I think it'd be much better off as a completely separate/new game than something that 100% changes everything about the current pw. Then again, this wont come to American servers for a very long time, and it won't come to EPW for an even longer time. So I guess there's nothing to worry about xD 

kitty stew

Completely agree. The video doesn't even look remotely like PWI. Maybe it's weird but I actually really like the way things look now. Yes, it's older but characters are still pretty. This game looks far too similar to something like Blade & Soul (minus the impossible tit physics). Like don't get me wrong, it's cool and all, but I think it'd be much better off as a completely separate/new game than something that 100% changes everything about the current pw. Then again, this wont come to American servers for a very long time, and it won't come to EPW for an even longer time. So I guess there's nothing to worry about xD
in a lot of ways the aesthetics are better but in another thread about this very thing people are fed up of the rubber banding, glitches, etc. that comes with rushed content

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
in a lot of ways the aesthetics are better but in another thread about this very thing people are fed up of the rubber banding, glitches, etc. that comes with rushed content
Yeah I know what you mean. The point of view (based on the vid) makes you feel more like youre inside the game, and the characters and graphics are arguably better/prettier/more realistic/whatever else people want to say. But it also looks generic to me, like every other new game out there. The gliding thing and sprinting thing are so B&S (and probably others, that's just all I've really played that looks similar to this). Idk, I guess I'm just attached to PWIs current look! It's nostalgic. And as far as rushed content goes, they're probably worried about dying out; there's a reason those other, newer games all look the same xD. It's the new standard. If they want to continue making money off of PWI they gotta keep up. 

Offline Buddhas Brat

• Dark Huntress
Me too :) I like how my toons looks now; I've spent a lot of time and effort ini editing them to be perfect XD I don't want something that's gonna screw that up! lol

"Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past; Wisdom is in knowing you'll be an idiot in the future; Common Sense is knowing you need to try not to be one now."

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
Dont do it.

Me too :) I like how my toons looks now; I've spent a lot of time and effort ini editing them to be perfect XD I don't want something that's gonna screw that up! lol

This looks amazing even though you're right; it looks like a completely different game.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
They confirmed it's an update for PW. Will probably change most stuff anyways like skills so it will be like a new game but accounts and characters will be kept somehow
wow interesting. Not that i don't trust you but can you show me were did the confirm that they gonna save the info and all that ? 
Rip all the inis and w.e but the new thing looks sick tbh

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
normally I'd be upset that inis would be useless with this but since eclipse patch ***ed them up anyway now I know to not even bother changing them in the years it will take to get this new pw

just have to hope that if I'm still playing at that point that it's something my poor little laptop can handle  :-[

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Lag and less players can play the game because of its graphics (even in low resolution) I think this required a 2GB Video card with a 8GB ram and i5-i7 Processor with water coolant XD or else hello overheating!  :pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2:

kitty stew

Lag and less players can play the game because of its graphics (even in low resolution) I think this required a 2GB Video card with a 8GB ram and i5-i7 Processor with water coolant XD or else hello overheating! :pig-2: :pig-2: :pig-2:
would be hilarious if they changed over to this engine and kept it cpu based

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex