• Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Last Edit: Oct 30, 2016, 10:39 pm by «Mitch»

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
No one will be able to play it, it looks like it'll need a beast PC to run it. Also, a completely game changer, barely any resemblance to PWI as it is now. Looks fun though, if they release it I'd love to play it.

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
  • Faction: Tyrants
Do you know what this is called so i can search it up?

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
No one will be able to play it, it looks like it'll need a beast PC to run it. Also, a completely game changer, barely any resemblance to PWI as it is now. Looks fun though, if they release it I'd love to play it.
ye looks like itll be at the same graphics level of WoW. A gtx750 Ti will run wow at a graphics setting recommendation of 7 though, so i mean most the hardcore players here should be able to run just fine.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
Do you know what this is called so i can search it up?
video desc if wanna look into it
Published on Oct 22, 2016
Yesterday, during the 10th year anniversary celebration of Perfect World, they did not only mention the upcoming expansion, which will be released on November 8, but interestingly they also shared their "big plans" on the game that will feature a heavily engine upgrade.

As a 10-year-old game, "Perfect World 2" will usher in a substantial upgrade on the game engine that is currently still in the preliminary stage of development. According to the plan, the developers in the future will focus on the new engine presenting a better and richer game world. Please note that THIS IS NOT A NEW NOR A SEPARATE GAME. This video is showcasing a brand new engine that is being developed right now in China exclusively for Perfect World Online.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Saw 1k rest is wtf

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
is new game is not gonna be a expansion 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
More lag lol.
Nah, new game engine means your CPU won't bottleneck your GPU anymore and it will run at more than 1% usage so you'll most likely have more fps

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
What Mitch said earlier says its not a new or separate game

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
They confirmed it's an update for PW. Will probably change most stuff anyways like skills so it will be like a new game but accounts and characters will be kept somehow

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
:tiger-10: more lag.
should prolly fix that sig inb4 i log n delete that pink name LUL

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
should prolly fix that sig inb4 i log n delete that pink name LUL
xdddddddddddd <3
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Nah, new game engine means your CPU won't bottleneck your GPU anymore and it will run at more than 1% usage so you'll most likely have more fps
I believe I heard some time ago that PW was a single core game or something like that. So even if you had 3 GHz octa-core cpu, it would be pointless. I'm really excited for new engine, even though it'll take forever until we are able to check it out.