• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.

Offline Tommy

• Tom
  • Characters: Tommy / Halix / Gravel / Major
  • Faction: 0fkgiven
 :normal-48: Even though I died 20 million times
Previous wf name: Playdough (AN ICON THAT WILL BE MISSED).

Nick & Tom 💗

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
:normal-48: Even though I died 20 million times
Yasss, I counted  :rolleyes:

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
  • Passion Forever <3 #PassionKnights
  • Characters: Joshua/Rebel
  • Faction: Passion/0FkGiven
Someone Send me a pk video to watch while I wait for server to come back on Dx

Thanks Khaede for qt Chibi c:

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Someone Send me a pk video to watch while I wait for server to come back on Dx
Just go to my channel
Got mass and 1v1s

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Thanks Kenan ;c I can count on you pro ea :3

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Thanks Kenan ;c I can count on you pro ea :3
Love ya josh ♡ 

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Love ya too Kenan :C

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Love ya too Kenan :C
Cant wait till thursday tho will upload way more vids
Getting new net c: 
Casually at 65% on one vid uploading rn :(

Offline Joshie

• Inactive
Awesome, Hey... Look on the bright side...... You have better internet than I do LOL.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
I tried explaining you in an objective way but if you gonna come to make drama up here im just gonna have gm removing all your comments dude. There is literally no cut in this video. All that is missing is the fist half of the video (tyrants running behind us while we chase russia) and the last sig where russia had already szd and tyrants had brought too many so we obviously got wiped.  Yes tyrants won pk but its not about who won right now. Enough said i hope. Its not that hard admitting some1 else doing a good job too lol.
full vid up no edits go watch

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
full vid up no edits go watch
Ima reply here since yeah, i respect other peoples threads... Im not delusional, i even said tyrants won this pk. If that is what you trying to prove, gratz. My point is showing a nice pk. No need to quote my name into your threads either btw lol wont get you more attention.
I just hope you are not trying to prove anything on a personal level since thats difficult with that amount of deaths. But its not up to me judging quality of any1s gameplay or videos, people do realize that on their own.
As said, ty tyrants for the pk, at the end you won. Sorry if some of your members are hurt over me not showing the last wipe lol. Was fun looking forward for more ;)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I logged in late was decent pvp, seems every guild pks except for Apollumi
Nope, just don't think they know how to pk without Pedro now.  It's Artifex all over again.  It's boring, I rather pk 0FG anyway (instead of waiting on a guild that only leaves sz with 60+)
2 days ago we showed up for the PK you guys had with 0fksgiven, AE, Metal etc, and all i saw was your members complaining "omg Apo this Apo that ". Not you i don't think you were actually there, but your members were just complaining all over.

Apollumi don't show PK today "LOOL Apo dont pk , Apo cant pk without Pedro " . If you really want us to show that badly to every pk you go to, pm me or insanity , if we are on we will go, not everyday i sit there tp'ing arround looking for PK obviously. Same goes for every other member of the guild.

OT.: Nice video Florin ,seems like it was a good PK overall.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Joshie

• Inactive

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
2 days ago we showed up for the PK you guys had with 0fksgiven, AE, Metal etc, and all i saw was your members complaining "omg Apo this Apo that ". Not you i don't think you were actually there, but your members were just complaining all over.

Apollumi don't show PK today "LOOL Apo dont pk , Apo cant pk without Pedro " . If you really want us to show that badly to every pk you go to, pm me or insanity , if we are on we will go, not everyday i sit there tp'ing arround looking for PK obviously. Same goes for every other member of the guild.

OT.: Nice video Florin ,seems like it was a good PK overall.
Damn