Offline Maysou

• Faction: Conflate
gg                  
:normal-48:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Tyrants vs 2 guilds.
Overall from my point of view this was the worst pk this year, everyone literally just ran.. targeted one guild = holy path 95% of the time, turned around for other guild = all just ran away.
Pk have become so fun.
Atleast you cut off the boring parts where we turned around.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Maysou

Tyrants vs 2 guilds.
Overall from my point of view this was the worst pk this year, everyone literally just ran.. targeted one guild = holy path 95% of the time, turned around for other guild = all just ran away.
Pk have become so fun.
Atleast you cut off the boring parts where we turned around.
why do you make excuses?nobody asked you to express your opinion.we beat you and beat 0fkgiven.and please do not answer and do not invent themselves the merits.cropped the video because I don't see any reason to show you how runs about 60 people. and pushes only the number.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
good mass, 3 way pvp

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
why do you make excuses?nobody asked you to express your opinion.we beat you and beat 0fkgiven.and please do not answer and do not invent themselves the merits.cropped the video because I don't see any reason to show you how runs about 60 people. and pushes only the number.

Why you need excuses? You just ran away and cut those parts out lol
I know you are stupid, but saying you got targeted by 60 makes you extremely stupid, ok we had most (like 30-40 max), but 20+ Conflate and 20+ 0fcksgiven were targeting us mostly.

You only backstabbed us and when we targeted you = run to africa and sig away.. Really fun pk.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
Ehm you won ? 60 ppl? i know ruskie is drunk 99% of the time but lel atleast get a calculator to count those ppl ty for pk wasted more genie on holy path than on def shyts

Offline Maysou

Ehm you won ? 60 ppl? i know ruskie is drunk 99% of the time but lel atleast get a calculator to count those ppl ty for pk wasted more genie on holy path than on def shyts
where I wrote that we won?or are you two Boyfriends who smooch on the forum?not going to offend anyone.why inflate the conflict?forum Robin hoods))))
do you want to show that you are the best?
no problem pick up people and let's 10v10

Offline Persas

• Do You Even Lift
  • Nobody Outworks Me
  • Characters: Aesthetic
  • Faction: Artifex
Why you need excuses? You just ran away and cut those parts out lol
I know you are stupid, but saying you got targeted by 60 makes you extremely stupid, ok we had most (like 30-40 max), but 20+ Conflate and 20+ 0fcksgiven were targeting us mostly.

You only backstabbed us and when we targeted you = run to africa and sig away.. Really fun pk.
,ad                   
Lol i fak you

Offline Powerfully

why you always find an excuse to Russian? And cann't recognize that we play better!  :(

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
why you always find an excuse to Russian? And cann't recognize that we play better!  :(
China the best
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here