Epic Perfect World

Stormbringer DMG is too OP

Offline baila

full 3x rmd set 95def lvl vit build mag marrow bm
Got hit 37k crit.
wiz spark does 10k crits.

result : needs nerf

incomming ? "git gud" messages from SB players.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
They probably hit you with this which as you can see, breaks your face. But legit, it reduces your defenses to nothing, and can only be used every 180 seconds. Yes, it's kinda op but it's kinda needed to kill some classes sometimes. 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Got hit 37k crit.

same player that made this thread and wastes domain http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39561.msg588638#msg588638
I'm assuming they used perigean tide skill(yes, I agree this skill is OP)
but your example of dmgs is bad because you are comparing a nerfed skill(spark) to other skills lol
Sb's don't need a nerf, however the one skill perigean tide could use a nerf lol hit 67k in def gears as ea and they weren't even sparked
don't even get hit that hard with 0pdef lmao
every otherthing about sbs is pretty good and fair to fight

kitty stew

-1 as usual for op's threads

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
same player that made this thread and wastes domain http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=39561.msg588638#msg588638
I'm assuming they used perigean tide skill(yes, I agree this skill is OP)
but your example of dmgs is bad because you are comparing a nerfed skill(spark) to other skills lol
Sb's don't need a nerf, however the one skill perigean tide could use a nerf lol hit 67k in def gears as ea and they weren't even sparked
don't even get hit that hard with 0pdef lmao
every otherthing about sbs is pretty good and fair to fight
ive topped out at 94k with perigan on barbs in full def ._.
perigans 2 min cd doesnt make it entirely viable, specially vs good players who don't waste ad on 3 second stun LUL
OP -1 they fine as is.
Last Edit: Oct 29, 2016, 01:40 am by «Mitch»

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Godd

• I am baila
 +1
I agree with this but only on Perigean Tide skill
it hits harder than 0def/spark even in full def and cost only 30chi and 180sec cooldown is not high for a skill that lasts 15 seconds(with x3 thunder) while AD can protect for 5seconds.

In any 1v1 just use this skill and its an insta-win.

It must get nerfed as you only have to press 2skills and the target is dead , you dont see this as OP ?

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
They have 1 skill that hits a bit harder and you can 2-3 shot them anyways, -1 no

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I really don't understand..
SB obviously need a boost.
1v4'ing them every NW. It's embarrassing how bad they are.

Offline Abdo

• Dentist
  • Characters: Revenant
-1 noobie thread

Offline Kia

Got hit 37k crit.

It's all about having knowledge of the class.
You probably got hit by their most dangerous combo which massively reduces your metal and water resistance.
Their damage is blockable by Heart of Steel and Oxygen Bubble for the few seconds that debuff lasts.

Offline Adam

• Just a God
  • Married :D
  • Characters: Loqu
  • Faction: Insanity, essence
what u talkin about even with that op skill sb did not 1 shot me still it hit me for 25k crit where i have 32k hp so easy and sb is any easy class to beat vs mage classes i didnt fight is as a psyh class but for mages its easy if you counter it right sabe for db cuz its a 2 shot :D i like to heiro so you know guys what i do :D 2-3 skils with my 50% crit and easy sb/db/sin/ea 

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
SBs are easy.  :-[
❤️

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Once in 3 minutes this can be used (pot will be ready for counter every time unless you waste your resources.) 

Since you mentioned you are a wr you can easily silence from a distance, or leap and quick stun since most combo related skills cannot be casted while moving (SB).

Just learn how the debuffs looks like and counter it unless you're going to sit in full def and let yourself be hit like a dummy.

They're new classes so some people might find it hard to adapt to it, but forum threads won't help you. Only trying new stuff out will, or wait till certain people make the new sb killing meta.

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways