Epic Perfect World

Patch v52

is it sage or demon venos that have the aoe purge? which ever it is i highly recommend it. ***ing aoe purge is op as fawk in group pk/tws

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
I don't see the connection between sage/demon and atk/def lvls. I do know that most of the veno's ive seen have gone demon for the debuff on nova & venomous as well as the critrate.

As far as melee venos goes.. I have only seen 1 or 2 so I cant really say much about that. They're even rarer than dragon wizzys.

Sage purge is aoe, demon purge has a quicker cooldown.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM love sage purge then.... sage venos win against demon venos for that one skill (imo ofc)

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
But sage aoe purge is 5metres in radius, any ppl avoid clumping due to wiz/psychic nukes...yeah with shorter cd you get more purges in. Yeah but those aren't heavy venos, heavy venos prefer to get more attack and debuff straight off the bat, instead of waiting for that awesome 0pdef, which I kind of understand sometimes when it turns against me and doesn't activate like 10 times in a row
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?
i still say sage is the way to go but then again i don't know much about them :P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i'll try to answer your doubts, suggestions and requests.
Agatio is already working on the next patch so i'll answer and he will correct me if i say something wrong  :-\

about the buff's NPC around the map:
i highly doubt we gonna add this again. we decided, since we have a huge increased amount of players, to let players help players. with this i mean that people should be fine with asking buffs to a Cleric, Barb, BM, etc...i can tell u that when i pk on my mage i can easily get buffs from anyone.
now if we refer this buffs for PvE pupposes...i don't really think adding a buff's npc for example inside GV would be good, i think it would only kill the needing of a cleric. and with that players would be going inside an instance, get the buffs then go out....like we used to do on 1.3.6 (lol...good old days...)

about the mystics doubts around here:
we will not touch on Mystic's damage, Mystic's Pets or anything related to Mystic's. at least not for now.

about the rank8 recast:
we added it so people had something to farm, something to look forward to get. ofc those kind of things need to be slightly better than the previous set we had. what would be the point in having a new set of gears thats similar to the previous one? that would make people not interested in it at all.
now about the channelling, i think its pretty balanced, it will depend on how lucky u are with getting that option on rank 8. i dont complain with my channelling on my mage, tbh i attack kinda the same speed as before. might be a little bit tiny slower but it still hurts like hell.
about the blessing, i suppose u meant for mages only right ? if so then the only issue with that is that we would need to count the max channellig possible to get with all kind of random gears. maybe we do this soon to check and test.

about the barbs:
this was confirmed by Agatio already, there was nothing done to barbs. if they are lacking defense or elemental defenses, try checking the gears? :/

about the other things added by Agatio that he didnt remember:
the Super Level Scroll icon was changed due to scammers using Wizard books to sell instead of the SLS's.
now they are pink.  :rolleyes:

think thats all  :-\
if anything else i'll reply here.
i'll try to answer your doubts, suggestions and requests.
Agatio is already working on the next patch so i'll answer and he will correct me if i say something wrong  :-\

about the buff's NPC around the map:
i highly doubt we gonna add this again. we decided, since we have a huge increased amount of players, to let players help players. with this i mean that people should be fine with asking buffs to a Cleric, Barb, BM, etc...i can tell u that when i pk on my mage i can easily get buffs from anyone.
now if we refer this buffs for PvE pupposes...i don't really think adding a buff's npc for example inside GV would be good, i think it would only kill the needing of a cleric. and with that players would be going inside an instance, get the buffs then go out....like we used to do on 1.3.6 (lol...good old days...)

about the mystics doubts around here:
we will not touch on Mystic's damage, Mystic's Pets or anything related to Mystic's. at least not for now.

about the rank8 recast:
we added it so people had something to farm, something to look forward to get. ofc those kind of things need to be slightly better than the previous set we had. what would be the point in having a new set of gears thats similar to the previous one? that would make people not interested in it at all.
now about the channelling, i think its pretty balanced, it will depend on how lucky u are with getting that option on rank 8. i dont complain with my channelling on my mage, tbh i attack kinda the same speed as before. might be a little bit tiny slower but it still hurts like hell.
about the blessing, i suppose u meant for mages only right ? if so then the only issue with that is that we would need to count the max channellig possible to get with all kind of random gears. maybe we do this soon to check and test.

about the barbs:
this was confirmed by Agatio already, there was nothing done to barbs. if they are lacking defense or elemental defenses, try checking the gears? :/

about the other things added by Agatio that he didnt remember:
the Super Level Scroll icon was changed due to scammers using Wizard books to sell instead of the SLS's.
now they are pink.  :rolleyes:

think thats all  :-\
if anything else i'll reply here.

k here's where i disagree with your statments:
1. buffing npc: yes even though players in large factions do get buffs easily, those that are in smaller factions that don't pk or are factionless all together should be able to aquire buffs. (I see absolutely no down side to adding these npcs. all they would do is promote more pk)

2. R8: yes I agree it should be better than dragon but not to the point where it makes dragon gear obsolete (which it has on most classes). and also it's easy to say you don't find any problems when you pk on your mage but you also had an infinite amount of tries to reshape your gear while players have to farm for a day or two just to get enough ECs to reshape ONCE. 

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Adding channeling to wizzys is a ridiculous idea. They go r8r so they hit like a truck, why then ALSO give them fast casting? They might as well roll a psy if they want that  :smiley:.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i can tell u that are players here spending more than what i did  :-\
and they dont have the stats they want, it all depends on luck.
i can also tell u that i saw a guy getting 3x interval on a sin wrists with just 3 tries, and thats around 0.00002% possible to get. (at least on the database, but im starting to think its a lie...lol since i see more than 15 people with 3x interval on wrists)

the buff npc...i'll really leave it to Agatio. i remember he had those npc's before not for pk but to help new players on their journey, and back then it was usefull cuz there were so few players. but now? i dont really see the point  :rolleyes:
as i said, i'll leave to Agatio  :-\
Adding channeling to wizzys is a ridiculous idea. They go r8r so they hit like a truck, why then ALSO give them fast casting? They might as well roll a psy if they want that  :smiley:.
well i said to take away attack level AND give them channeling. and not only that but at the moment psychic and mystics are getting the best of both worlds (meaning the attack level and the negative channeling) while clerics, venos and wizards have to either decide to keep their negative channeling with dragon and hit like a mosquito or go R8 hit like a truck but channel slower than a retarded monkey trying to do arithmetic. 

i can tell u that are players here spending more than what i did  :-\
and they dont have the stats they want, it all depends on luck.
i can also tell u that i saw a guy getting 3x interval on a sin wrists with just 3 tries, and thats around 0.00002% possible to get. (at least on the database, but im starting to think its a lie...lol since i see more than 15 people with 3x interval on wrists)

the buff npc...i'll really leave it to Agatio. i remember he had those npc's before not for pk but to help new players on their journey, and back then it was usefull cuz there were so few players. but now? i dont really see the point  :rolleyes:
as i said, i'll leave to Agatio  :-\

well yes it obviously falls down to luck (i myself have spent quite a bit of money on my wizards just to get stats i felt ''OK with''. that said, it's not the point I'm trying to make. the point is most of us payed for dragon expecting it to be our end game gear and though there's absolutely nothing wrong with newer and better gear coming out it also shouldn't make the gear that we payed for completely useless (which it did for wizards). the difference between dragon and R8 shouldn't be as big as the difference between dragon and 145 gear (and atm its a bigger gap than that)

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
did i just read someone said mages lost casting? ..when they can reach the cast cap, base?

a terrible mage, and no knowledge of the game.  :sad:
did i just read someone said mages lost casting? ..when they can reach the cast cap, base?

a terrible mage, and no knowledge of the game.  :sad:
read before you post buddy ;) it helps in not making you look retarded

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
having played BM for 3-4 years on archo server i can honestly say it is THE most balanced class in this game (and the most boring to play >.<) and though yes a well played BM can kill ANY class in a 1v1 it is not going around and face rolling them without 5 seconds of the match. it actually requires skills and timing to get that kill. same goes for BMs in mass PK or TW. it requires skill and good judgement as to who to focus and when to just zone people out (and even when to HF).

that said BMs have always been that has the most flexibility with its builds due to having its marrows

Don't tell a few sins I know that, they might get butthurt, but for many reasons it seems. Also, i agree, having been a BM since I played PWI during the early release of Raging Tides. One reason people don't understand why it is not easy to kill someone or quickly with a BM all the time or is because of one simple thing: We cannot one shot. Anyone. We don't have skills that powerful. Without those marrows, we'd only be good for taking Phys damage and would just get squished by magic classes. It's our survivability life line, lol.

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
I seem to have read somewhere that Psys hit hard and have fast channeling. This might be from an R8R BMs point of view but: While yes, they do have some of the fastest channeling, they do not hit hard at all, lol. I've had a 3 sparked Psy try to kill me in my marrow and it did not work. This of course was without me even moving. I had 3 Psys at once attack me, this time actually defending myself, and it did not work. Same test with a 3 sparked wizard and they did kill me, because they hit like a ***ing freight train. Of course, ask any wizard who has asked to test on me without them sparking and me in marrow, they cannot do it. Same as before though, 3  wizards while I was just running around stunning who I could and trying to survive until my teammates came to my aid, could not kill me. Honestly, this kind of does seem like most people say "OP Marrow", but, it's fair. Now, if you gave wizzy some channeling back and took away Atk lvl, it would end the same against my BM just you can cast faster. But, Wizard has always been one of the slowest in channeling speed, due to being the hardest hitting mage class. It's all about balance. If they did have quick channeling mixed with powerhouse magic attack and atk lvls, this would just seem like Blue Dragon again almost and you would only see Wizards running around turning everything into mush, and no one wants that, it makes things no longer fun. ^_^