Epic Perfect World

Patch v52

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Agatio think next patch you can buff mystic pets? They seem to die extremely fast on this server.
Well actually after the changes the HP of Veno and Mystic pets is pretty much equal. Well, maybe Veno's pets are slightly more tanky, but Mystic's deal a bit more damage and can be summoned almost instantly.

Out of curiosity, what are the "other minor changes"? Is that faction icon related or...
- now it's stack 15 instead of 20 teles from Boutique
- a bit increased EC drop from Rancor Mobs
- slightly enhanced World Bosses
- wood dummies in few areas
- faction icons
- something more, but I don't remember already

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
anyways.. mystics damage is no different than how psy's 1 shot  EAs and sins most of the time  :normal-19:

+1

And coming from a psychic, herself.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Offline Derrius

• Alt: Poison_ivan
- something more, but I don't remember already

lmfao

Derrius_-150-R8 Cleric-Fac: Nohomo

Offline Jynn

Don't think GM's will do anything to fck up the balance that bad.

and no one said anything about giving mystic pets more damage.

sum1 did mention increasing their HP, but just because 1 person said that doesn't mean it'll happen.. soo calm down :S

Mystic pets are mostly there to help with the stuns, seals and buffs.. also theres energy leech and what not..
they aren't meant for dealing damage.

and mystics are suppose to hit psy's and any arcanes for that matter, that hard. ...  esp. psys since one of their skills does ignore def. levels if i'm not mistaken, and it also does physical damage but it's very easy to get around that with expel, psy. will and few other methods...

anywyas.. mystics damage is no different than how psy's 1 shot  EAs and sins most of the time  :normal-19:

You're correct in the sense that it ignores white voodoo's def levels. Equipment defense levels are not ignored. (It's wierd, but I've noticed a difference in damage between my absorb soul v various psys.) Expel and psy will don't negate the damage, they just lessen it a tad.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
agatio u played arround with barb hp/defences? some ppl complain they got less hp than before and less resistances

Offline Dazbro

agatio u played arround with barb hp/defences? some ppl complain they got less hp than before and less resistances

I heard they will nerf irelia next

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
instead of making everyone squishier could you guys try and make it harder to kill everyone? :sad:

+1 million  :P
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

OMG.. i'd be more of a fail barb if this ever happened.  :'(
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Noice !! Thanks For another great patch !!  >:D
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Expel and psy will don't negate the damage, they just lessen it a tad.

it negates all the physical damage done by it, hence saving my ass from a killing blow..  :'(
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

IMO the game is fairly balanced the few things i have issues with (minor issues at that) and would like to see something done about it are:

1. I feel that when the game moved away from dragon gear to R8 gear all magic classes lost a ton of -channeling and though this didn't affect psy or mystics much it absolutely killed it for wizards, venos, and clerics. and considering every magic class gained either attack/defense level with their r8 i find it unfair that psy and mystics get to keep their channeling while the other magic classes had to sacrifice A TON of -channeling in order to be able to do decent dmg to the other R8 classes.
-my suggestions on how to fix it is to give those classes a blessing with some -channeling (dunno how much would be a fair amount, I'd say -10 channeling but any would help)

2. I dislike how the game (for most classes) has become R8 get attack/defense level or gtfo. essentially the game has become a one trick pony for not just one class but every class.
-my suggestion on how to fix this would be to decrease how much attack/def level you gain in the R8 set bonus stats and/or in your wep. I feel that if you did this you would see a lot more people reverting to dragon gear (like wizards, venos, etc.).

3. this last one is more of a request; I miss the buffing npc's that we had in instances and around certain PK areas. and i'd like to point out that this isn't to help my faction nor the big power house factions (since we generally have each class pking) but instead to help the smaller factions that don't have lets say a cleric for pk or a barb. I feel like you'd see way more PK in general if you guys re added these npcs.

Offline buster

in my opinion server was fairly good for all class without any atk/def lvl tbh.
r8 ***ed up balanced ¬¬

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
I agree with studmuffin that r8 needs a nerf...badly. And that you should bring the buffing npcs back. They will help the smaller factions/ factionless in pvp and pve, benefiting them more than the bigger factions at the moment.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?
in my opinion server was fairly balanced without any atk/def lvl tbh.
r8 ***ed up balanced ¬¬
agreed.... however the game would get boring as hell if nothing new gets added
-i.e why i quit the first time <3-

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
While I can somewhat agree with the whole one trick pony for all classes thing, I somewhat cannot either. As a BM, I personally can say that my tankyness against magical classes is not due to me having 42 Def lvls with my R8 weapon on, but because my gear stacks on Reduc Mag Dmg % which I've always found to be as effective as Def lvls. I do the same for Physical classes with Reduc Phys Dmg %. I can see why every other class is like "Stack on that Atk/Def lvl!" But really, removing it or even reducing it on every classes R8 would make a BM a little worse than it already is, considering we already have ways to reduce dmg pretty greatly against magical classes mixed between our "OP" marrow and the effetcs on R8, if you remove or lessen the Atk lvls that you already have, it'll just make it even harder to do damage to us.