Epic Perfect World

NoHomo vs InMaPantz PK

Offline MarsSun

• When the Stars Align... Escape wit me to Mars...
studmuffin nice music but im still wit stella it feel gud to hear something thats not goin to hurt my ears like dubstep my boyfriend listen to dubstep and that shyt is annoyin felt gud to hear something i somewhat listen too made me watch the video 4 tymes all the way thru tired of vids wit loud annoyin sounds yes dubstep again and includin metal stuff too ew yuk throw-up lmfao studmuffin cute signature pic and pro pic lmfao :P
studmuffin nice music but im still wit stella it feel gud to hear something thats not goin to hurt my ears like dubstep my boyfriend listen to dubstep and that shyt is annoyin felt gud to hear something i somewhat listen too made me watch the video 4 tymes all the way thru tired of vids wit loud annoyin sounds yes dubstep again and includin metal stuff too ew yuk throw-up lmfao studmuffin cute signature pic and pro pic lmfao :P

lol yeah there's nothing wrong with stella's music (and we all have our own unique taste in music anyways) i just feel like the tempo of the song doesn't fit well with the pace of the video is all :O

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
lol yeah there's nothing wrong with stella's music (and we all have our own unique taste in music anyways) i just feel like the tempo of the song doesn't fit well with the pace of the video is all :O

Fkng A... At least someone understands

Offline Chowder

• Stefoooooo
yea, honestly really enjoy these 3 way fights :D,

I love 3-way fights, Less drama tends to occur imo

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
Psh nine seekers and cleric = full drahp GG

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline fhae

• just enjoy the game,be helpful, be friendly.

Demon BM
Demon Archer
Sage Cleric
Demon Mystic
Demon Seeker
Demon Asassin

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
I saw like...5 seconds of the video...heard the music...then was like 'no way'.

I remember watching some HL veno's TW videos....she had like...Jpop or something on. Was good. Im waiting for the day....that someone makes a PK video and country music is playing......OH I LOVE A RAINY NIGHT.
I saw like...5 seconds of the video...heard the music...then was like 'no way'.

I remember watching some HL veno's TW videos....she had like...Jpop or something on. Was good. Im waiting for the day....that someone makes a PK video and country music is playing......OH I LOVE A RAINY NIGHT.

na dude.....

this is where its at >:D

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
really cool Video Stella btw check out the 1st round when i tank 2 barbs and 1 archer xD :) was great pk  ;) :smiley: :P
Last Edit: Jan 18, 2013, 03:09 pm by PandorZ

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
but Barbie Girl is nice choice for amazing mass pk thats soundtrack owns ;D ^-^

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
oh snap....GG....barbie girl. The ultimate pking music.

Offline djquik

Nice NoHomoInMaPantz video..ops..I missed the space  :P

Offline Phipple

• The Awesome
  • Characters: Phipple, Carcie
Stud, I hate the fact that you would even post that Barbie Girl song. That is by far my most hated song and I will murder you in your sleep if you put that on a video, lol.