Epic Perfect World

Tyrants is a survival faction {holy fack 2}

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Are you delusional? Are you really going to say you didn't outnumber us for the past few PKs?
You guys act like you haven't done the same thing to us, I remember there was a SS of 117(dunno which week it was) or something tyrants online for DT when we had like 80 for it and still won. Not really tryna start shit but don't act like you guys havent outnumbered us in the past. There were pks where only 60 apo were online and guilds like ducks/0fcksgiven/warning/420 and god knows who else hitting us and we didn't complain and that shit was hella outnumbered was like ***ing 80 + 30 backstabbers and before you guys say "wtf you mean they were hitting us too" bitch they probably hit you like twice. I legit see backstab pov and they ignore you mother ***s even nowadays whenever I look at map and majority of the pk I see people behind us but thats just my opinion

Deejay

Are you guys done yet?

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Legit tears right now Laugh

Offline ⚜ ℛ𝓪𝓿𝒆𝓷 ⚜

• Characters: SweetRoll
Was an... interesting (is that the right word) read

When you have to defend your PC from viruses and you actually know what you are doing

Offline left alt

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: ★420★

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
OoOoo hi
post in off topic dont get you post count numb nut. go bump my fsp coin thread.

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Nice, you clearly don't hate and tyrants clearly haven't bully you.
I see some idiots talking about merges, at some posts i didn't know if i should laugh or cry, but overall good entertainment freaks.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2016, 04:13 am by ℬʋttɦҿαɗ
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I'm basically 40

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
You guys act like you haven't done the same thing to us, I remember there was a SS of 117(dunno which week it was) or something tyrants online for DT when we had like 80 for it and still won. Not really tryna start shit but don't act like you guys havent outnumbered us in the past. There were pks where only 60 apo were online and guilds like ducks/0fcksgiven/warning/420 and god knows who else hitting us and we didn't complain and that shit was hella outnumbered was like ***ing 80 + 30 backstabbers and before you guys say "wtf you mean they were hitting us too" bitch they probably hit you like twice. I legit see backstab pov and they ignore you mother ***s even nowadays whenever I look at map and majority of the pk I see people behind us but thats just my opinion
Who you tryna convince yourself or everyone else? Still struggling to figure that one out. 

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Hello there is that a PVP Thread? Just wondering  :tiger-22:

Offline Kia

It's always nice to have something to read while waiting for the Halloween update. ^-^

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
Why are we acknowledging them again?

They can't beat us in mass PK, they can't beat us in DT, they can't beat us in TW..

That faction isn't worth mentioning or acknowledging at this point. When they reform themselves in a few months, the cycle will repeat itself, and in the end, we'll always be on top. Nothing more needs to be said.
Bro LOOOOL i remember you saying tyrants was the best few months ago ROFL

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
man you gotta move on . half of tyrants doesnt play since like 3 months ago and you still struggle to beat us in pk with your entire roster LOL

Offline ツ atk

• TeamPavle
  • Characters: Atk
  • Faction: Kownap
Tyrants forming of Giants rats,monkeys! LOL

#collectiongBestRunnerRatsAndOPmonkeysOnAir
Annoying/cancer class