Epic Perfect World

Tyrants is a survival faction {holy fack 2}

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Personal insults because you get angry over a video game

Not my fault that you don't know about it but Maxy and others actually talked to BRs and Russians before they even came to this server. XP people even played BR servers in TheUnion lol
1. Yep and after you were here you never talked to any other ppl from any other servers again?
2. Warning ppl hate us, made up lies. As expected from PedroSner
3. Sure it is LUL
4. Guess you didn't have any power as leader. Seems legit. You probably creamed your pants after you saw how many ppl were in alt guild
1. Are there even any other servers alive since i returned? All i ever heard lately was ATX server who has like what 10 people , and now Kid's server who has mostly EPW people already anyways . So no not that i know of, enlight me who have i talked with from another server to come play EPW?

2. Sure they did, that's why Zeus and all others joined Tyrants ? If i recall well back then even Sebi, Mari, Medea, etc were in Tyrants, you had gotten like 15+ of their people at the time.

3. You don't know him so you wouldn't know better then us.

4. Always had full power, but didn't really care about it , regardless of us making fun of it in officer chat.

Btw idk why you talking about Maxy talking to Russians, the only few Russians who were in Artifex (way back then , it was about 1 PT ), were Kasai's friends, not Maxy's. Funny fact , Tyrants made fun of that, and not even a month later invited them all LMAO. Typical isn't it?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Personal insults because you get angry over a video game
funny how you use that video when the only mad 1 here is you. Not personal at all why is it personal the truth hurts ? ok fam

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Let me ask you 1 thing. How do your own videos show you outnumbering us so hard when we did all the merging and recruiting while you guys only recruited the elite players etc? I'm out, no time to argue against 3 people when your own videos expose your BS

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Let me ask you 1 thing. How do your own videos show you outnumbering us so hard when we did all the merging and recruiting while you guys only recruited the elite players etc? I'm out, no time to argue against 3 people when your own videos expose your BS
Funny how i can say the same thing about Tyrants PK videos posted by your own members.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I sometimes wonder if you see your own hypocrisy when you make these statements. I genuinely wonder.
I'm basically 40

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
Weren't most of today's factions formed from alliances that led to merges? Why all the hypocrisy?  :-[ 
❤️

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
I sometimes wonder if you see your own hypocrisy when you make these statements. I genuinely wonder.
Are you delusional? Are you really going to say you didn't outnumber us for the past few PKs? 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
yes that is why we enemys in our back lines all the pks and some how we still beat you when get even numbers :)

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Guy makes troll thread, I make comment and get these guys boiling, but yeah we are the mad ones.....our nerves have been clearly touched. normal-2

Btw guys I didn't complain about merges, I just stated you did 1, I'm sorry you are defensive about that. Lets not forget who started the whole major guild merging here.  I would expect smaller guilds to join up to compete with a guild who has 70% of the eu timezone in it.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Are you delusional? Are you really going to say you didn't outnumber us for the past few PKs?

You asking if someone is delusional.. Oh dear..

I've watched your guild lose with 10-20 more on a regular basis. When you're met with even numbers or even remotely outnumbered, the pk takes about 10 minutes.  You should be fortunate you've recruited/merged enough meat shields to stay in the game  :police:

I'm basically 40

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert

I've watched your guild lose with 10-20 more on a regular basis. 
Okay 

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You asking if someone is delusional.. Oh dear..

I've watched your guild lose with 10-20 more on a regular basis. When you're met with even numbers or even remotely outnumbered, the pk takes about 10 minutes.  You should be fortunate you've recruited/merged enough meat shields to stay in the game  :police:
like the past dt :D

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why are we acknowledging them again?

They can't beat us in mass PK, they can't beat us in DT, they can't beat us in TW..

That faction isn't worth mentioning or acknowledging at this point. When they reform themselves in a few months, the cycle will repeat itself, and in the end, we'll always be on top. Nothing more needs to be said.
Last Edit: Oct 28, 2016, 01:57 am by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Okay
normal-2 ight im off the thread they can get the last word 

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
I'm boddgy hi there I'll be back to pk anyone here yay find me if u can