Epic Perfect World

Tyrants is a survival faction {holy fack 2}

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Which part of this text was supposed to be funny?

joke tho <3

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I do appreciate the attention, I respect you guys more tho.  No matter how many times you disband, always come back under a new guild name, Ready to go again. Even if it means merging with the enemy. Lots of dedication.
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 11:47 pm by Explicit

cevans1290

I do appreciate the attention, I respect you guys more tho.  No matter how many times you disband, always come back under a new guild name, Ready to go again. Even if it means merging with the enemy. Lots of dedication.
damn 0fks given about the insults and some appreciation
give this man respect ok

btw bre kys, it was funny u r just b a d d i e

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

you're damn right we should be respected.  we're given an enemy like tyrants who is incredibly easy to defeat and so boring that we disband several times because of the sheer lack of interest in staying.  why keep playing when you win all the time?  but because we believe that tyrants is the little engine that could, we keep coming back to give them the chance of redemption, even if they need a little help from other factions along the way.  we're practically saints

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
damn 0fks given about the insults and some appreciation
give this man respect ok
Thx  

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants

lul trying too hard

Offline Logic

• Retired
  • Retiring retired players
Trying too hard to be Areashi

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
ok            

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

My man sittin in a guild formed by a merge talkin bout merging enemies when Tyrants' primary languages have been Portuguese and Russian for months  :police:
I'm basically 40

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Trying too hard to be Areashi
Their members trying to be areashi, their leaders trying to recruit tyrants ppl. It all makes sense. They're fanboys 

cevans1290

My man talkin bout merging enemies when Tyrants' primary languages have been Portuguese and Russian for months  :police:
i heard u speak lebanese sir
i like lebanese

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Their members trying to be areashi, their leaders trying to recruit tyrants ppl. It all makes sense. They're fanboys
Trust me, we don't have to try to make people leave Tyrants. You guys do that way better than we can.

Most of your members don't speak enough  English for the application either way so you can keep them.

i heard u speak lebanese sir
i like lebanese
Voce br? '-'

I'm basically 40

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Trust me, we don't have to try to make people leave Tyrants. You guys do that way better than we can.
Wasn't Pedro messaging Tyrants people who were in Arti once as soon as he returned? I mean it's pretty obvious that we disbanded you and you looked up to your masters until you got 100+ people and forgot your places

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Wasn't Pedro messaging Tyrants people who were in Arti once as soon as he returned? I mean it's pretty obvious that we disbanded you and you looked up to your masters until you got 100+ people and forgot your places
Only asked one person to leave, who actually did lmao not sure why you mentioning this considering half your officers have been asking our people to leave, and telling them "how bad" we all are . Don't pretend like you guys aren't doing the same.
Tyrants started as a merge didn't it ? You also "merged" conflate, or invited every single player from it who were active after they quited. And so many others. Not sure why you complaining about something your guild has done too.

OT.: Nice thread Mada, clearly got some nerves hit bro
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.