Epic Perfect World

Is EPW meeting the end?

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Don't see how server is dying honestly and not like is first time server goes to this "dying" phase people always coming back this been happening countless times and it always recovered as Agatio said there are people who love to play PW because there are really few MMOs that has such mass PK as PW does :normal-18:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
similar post was made like 2 years ago or something

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
PW is a boring game, but the game itself is dying for years . However there will always be people who play it , for multiple reasons.

I find PK everytime i want to PK honestly ,there's plenty RPK / small pk ( sure less then back then but still ), and mass PK honestly still happens daily , reagrdless of not being "assinged" to 7 pm server time.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Yes the game is dying
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
Save the beluga whales donate to tyrants

Damn Gaby going savage....

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Damn Gaby going savage....
Yes, clearly ...

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
People were making threads like this in 2012.  

Every time something happens, someone goes screaming that the server is dying.  Step outside of the bubble, and you will see that the server doesn't revolve around 2 subsets of players.
I'm basically 40

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan

Server is not just Apollumi and Tyrants; there are also hundreds of other people and the last patch gave us additional influx. There will always be people who love playing Perfect World and refuse to play anything else, so no, the server is not going to die as long I will be working on it.
Regarding the GM's activity, that's a subject for another thread, but I agree it's not ideal currently (but not bad either).
Regarding the holiday themed patches, yes, that's something you can expect.
granny aga xd
we got many ppls +pver or pker
you can always find small pks or enjoy rpk with your friends

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
You are a nobody that thinks he made a name from 2-3 pvp videos crying there is no pk and server dying like 1337 before you.
Let me tell you
No one cares cares if you are bored and think game is dying
No one cares if tyrants disband
No one cares if Apo stops doing dt
No one cared when Artifex stop tw-ing/disband whatever you wanna call it
No one cared when xpendebale stop tw-ing/disband whatever you wanna call it
1337 ppl put in their sigs/avatar they are retired/stop playing/quit/playing other game but everyone still logs and plays( even if occasional)
In conclusion
No one cares about your petty existence game is dying since 2009 yet its still here
Did i mention no one cares?
bb

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
You are a nobody that thinks he made a name from 2-3 pvp videos crying there is no pk and server dying like 1337 before you.
Let me tell you
1337 ppl put in their sigs/avatar they are retired/stop playing/quit/playing other game but everyone still logs and plays( even if occasional)
In conclusion
No one cares about your petty existence game is dying since 2009 yet its still here
bb
No one Cares.
oh no sarcasm gasp sarcastic

Recent video.

Offline 「ĐoYouMind」

• Forum Lurk Pro.
  • Please try again.
  • Characters: N/A
  • Faction: N/A
The game is far from dying as of now...

Are you ignorant or something? Just because people do things at different times (considering most are on different time zones - areas - etc) does not mean the server is dying...at all. As a matter of fact in my guild alone; we've managed to amass 20+ active players who are all new to the server. That's not dead; as little as 20 may seem.

This dying server bullshit has been going on for years now. And guess what? EPW is still number one an all charts. Just go and look .. Furthermore. If anyone quits just because a guild disbands, or because a guild leader quits - then that's on them. It makes 0 sense if an entire guild quits regardless of a guild being there or not. 
- Which it might happen, who knows? But then again who gives a shit? We've got plenty of players on the server...let them quit. Just my spin on this annoying, waste of space thread. 
Hello.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Let me tell you
In conclusion
bb
go ride harpist some more Maddie :)

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
People will get bored, another faction or two will come around soon, become slightly big, resume DT/TW and things will probably pick back up again eventually. It's the cycle that is EPW. 

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
go ride harpist some more Maddie :)
So many fans so little time
P.s you are still a nobody

kitty stew

so I take it you're quitting

can I have your stuff?

(ps Apo or Tyrants, one of them, don't remember which, is unimportant.. one of those guilds left server and came back when server didn't lose a step or miss them.. no idea why you think either of them leaving would matter)

Last Edit: Oct 26, 2016, 11:50 pm by kitty stew