Epic Perfect World

Trial 6 Incentive.

kitty stew

No, but to some people it's abusing a system. Others it's not.
thankfully Agatio is not that dumb to believe that farming better than others is "abuse"

the server used to be much more restrictive on multi-clienting when I started (both pve and pvp), thankfully Agatio is far more friendlier to it

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
thankfully Agatio is not that dumb to believe that farming better than others is "abuse"

We get it, you do nothing but farm, shill for post count elsewhere goy.

kitty stew

We get it, you do nothing but farm, shill for post count elsewhere goy.
naaaah

zSavX

You are naive if your mindset is that people don't think of such stuff on their own.

Abuse is bots, yes. But abuse is also manipulating a system meant for one thing into something different that boosts your own desires.

If we take Omega's suggestion and add 5 PE per turn in, that's an extra 360 PE for any toon of your choice (if you farm trials with alts, like yourself). All 9 trials only give 135 PE. 360 is a ridiculous amount of PE for one trial, in my honest opinion.
You're worse then domgrath if you assume that's the first thing on peoples mind when new content gets added, and that's why we can never get no dam new content added cause of yall idiots always spouting it can be abused...just cause the very first thought to your mind is how can this get abused. Means, nothing...new players come here every day and the first thing on their mind is how can I gear, and what's the fastest/quickest/easiest way for me to do so, some quit when they deem it too hard. But if you take Omega's Suggestion and add 5 PE per turn that's actually making trials less of a bore and giving people a reason to do stuff, when PE got nerfed (thanks to domgrath) say what you want but we all know it was cause of him ultimately, factions got hit hard, the server is beginning to dry out at least those in my current timezone don't even log much anymore. But yall all about longevity of EPW or ultimately trying to destroy it??? cause I can't tell, the only person who farms trials solo is Fujin...(maybe some others) but that's 5 PE on different accounts too much of a hassle...but anyway i'm indifferent cause I haven't found a decent faction that doesn't go inactive withn 10-15 minutes of me joining...
Last Edit: Oct 27, 2016, 05:33 am by zSavX

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
You're worse then domgrath if you assume that's the first thing on peoples mind when new content gets added, and that's why we can never get no dam new content added cause of yall idiots always spouting it can be abused...just cause the very first thought to your mind is how can this get abused. Means, nothing...new players come here every day and the first thing on their mind is how can I gear, and what's the fastest/quickest/easiest way for me to do so, some quit when they deem it too hard. But if you take Omega's Suggestion and add 5 PE per turn that's actually making trials less of a bore and giving people a reason to do stuff, when PE got nerfed (thanks to domgrath) say what you want but we all know it was cause of him ultimately, factions got hit hard, the server is beginning to dry out at least those in my current timezone don't even log much anymore. But yall all about longevity of EPW or ultimately trying to destroy it??? cause I can't tell, the only person who farms trials solo is Fujin...(maybe some others) but that's 5 PE on different accounts too much of a hassle...but anyway i'm indifferent cause I haven't found a decent faction that doesn't go inactive withn 10-15 minutes of me joining...
Thanks for confirming that you're naive.

what the flying eff is that supposed to mean :-X
To specify, here's an example of what I mean:
PWI nerfed the dragon's in FC because people were "abusing" them, making them spawn how they weren't supposed to and getting to 105 within days. By your definition, this isn't abuse and this is just farming (levels) more than everyone else. By PWI's definition, manipulating a dungeon or event from its original purpose to serve your own, is abuse.

zSavX

Thanks for confirming that you're naive.
To specify, here's an example of what I mean:
PWI nerfed the dragon's in FC because people were "abusing" them, making them spawn how they weren't supposed to and getting to 105 within days. By your definition, this isn't abuse and this is just farming (levels) more than everyone else. By PWI's definition, manipulating a dungeon or event from its original purpose to serve your own, is abuse.
confirmed domgrath 2.0 xD, just as biased and incoherent as the original :/ smh

kitty stew

To specify, here's an example of what I mean: PWI nerfed the dragon's in FC because people were "abusing" them, making them spawn how they weren't supposed to and getting to 105 within days. By your definition, this isn't abuse and this is just farming (levels) more than everyone else. By PWI's definition, manipulating a dungeon or event from its original purpose to serve your own, is abuse.
interesting choice of analogy

dragoons was glitch abuse, blatantly against the rules, hence why so many people were also justifiably banned

how does that compare to doing trials or something on dozens of alts, something that's perfectly okay and allowed here?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
confirmed domgrath 2.0 xD, just as biased and incoherent as the original :/ smh
Biased and incoherent? Do you even know the definitions of those two words? Come back to this thread with a dictionary and try again.
interesting choice of analogy

dragoons was glitch abuse, blatantly against the rules, hence why so many people were also justifiably banned

how does that compare to doing trials or something on dozens of alts, something that's perfectly okay and allowed here?
People got unbanned after the dragons were nerfed and many many people didn't get banned for it at all, or if they did it wasn't very long. They also didn't ban the first ever person to do it; instead they interviewed him as the first to reach 105. Anyways, I won't argue with you more. This is a topic we agree on for once, there's no point in continuing.

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
So much drama recently, I luff.  :police:
❤️

zSavX

Biased and incoherent? Do you even know the definitions of those two words? Come back to this thread with a dictionary and try again.People got unbanned after the dragons were nerfed and many many people didn't get banned for it at all, or if they did it wasn't very long. They also didn't ban the first ever person to do it; instead they interviewed him as the first to reach 105. Anyways, I won't argue with you more. This is a topic we agree on for once, there's no point in continuing.
Biased-unfairly prejudiced for or against someone or something.
Incoherent-(of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.

Like my previous post have said, the very first thought to someone's mind is to not abuse something until it's mentioned. If that makes me naive for stating such a obvious fact, then you really are being biased because without even considering it, your first comment was it can be abused...who the hell even thought of any form of abuse until you mentioned abuse...anyways have a good one, I lost interest awhile ago. LOL

OmegaRa

You are naive if your mindset is that people don't think of such stuff on their own.

Abuse is bots, yes. But abuse is also manipulating a system meant for one thing into something different that boosts your own desires.

If we take Omega's suggestion and add 5 PE per turn in, that's an extra 360 PE for any toon of your choice (if you farm trials with alts, like yourself). All 9 trials only give 135 PE. 360 is a ridiculous amount of PE for one trial, in my honest opinion.
Which is why I added the following 
 PE (or a negotiable amount or other item) 

kitty stew

People got unbanned after the dragons were nerfed and many many people didn't get banned for it at all, or if they did it wasn't very long. They also didn't ban the first ever person to do it; instead they interviewed him as the first to reach 105. Anyways, I won't argue with you more. This is a topic we agree on for once, there's no point in continuing.
I guess you're probably trying to explain for others, it's that the argument being made makes no sense.

Glitch abuse, against rules.
GM abuse, against rules.

Things with the word abuse tend to also include things against the rules. It's flat out not the case here. It seems to be a common word lazy people in game and on the forums use simply to complain about those of us who put out the effort to make more.

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
imo +1 since i will usually cut Amatsu trials short since i dont do Eternity, will wait for lead to come do it so i can afk it LOL.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
This trial (and a few others) take 5ever to finish even with multiple people doing it.  A small incentive or if possible, shortening the trial would be nice.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)