Epic Perfect World

[DB] Suggestion for DB

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
  • Faction: Eternal
I kinda feel you I play DB but I feel underpowered against other class as expected this aint PWI that Dusks can match any class thats just not the way around here but +1 for primal quadra.

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
Waiting a video from the topic starter where DB is "underpowered".

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
DB is definitely not underpowered. The def is laughable but you can shut down people in a 1v1 if you know what you're doing and dont do any mistakes...I don't see an issue with DBs atm, primal quadrature is a noob way to kill if you can't combo and it's not really needed

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
Duskblade underpowered ? Are you mental dude ? Alright I understand you've got your 1 shot ability removed but the damn class isn't limited to press 1(or whatever bind) and kill people, this class can lock you with no chance of living if you don't waste your genie to defend yourself AND even after you do that, the cooldown on the skills is so small that you will run out of answers to the stunlock and still get wrecked, ain't that enough? Indeed that sometimes they get killed quick but if you do your things right you're like 70% close to immortality. If you can -actually- play DB you won't complain at all, pretty much.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
guys u know what is hilarious venos have most broken skill in game 0 def which literally 1 shots every single class no matter what guild and procs 9/10 times, while wrs, psys,dbs cant have their skills lmao
Gms are horrible at balancing lol
Could easily force people to get primal skill

Solo

DB is definitely not underpowered. The def is laughable but you can shut down people in a 1v1 if you know what you're doing and dont do any mistakes...I don't see an issue with DBs atm, primal quadrature is a noob way to kill if you can't combo and it's not really needed
Not underpowered at all, just that you hit silly 2-6k crits (depending on class) on def campers which is just epw gameplay in general (puzzies).
DB could use a lil defense buff indeed.

Say No to primal quad kids, l2p instead.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Not underpowered at all, just that you hit silly 2-6k crits (depending on class) on def campers which is just epw gameplay in general (puzzies).
DB could use a lil defense buff indeed.

Say No to primal quad kids, l2p instead.
Yes because youre supposed to hit 60ks on people in def gears XDDDD(which you can with primal quad)

Solo

Yes because youre supposed to hit 60ks on people in def gears XDDDD(which you can with primal quad)
Retard altert, read my post until you understand.

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Retard altert, read my post until you understand.
"Altert" you sure caught me and my sarcasm lmfao

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
This guy knows what he's saying. 

Offline Desecrate

• waves
  • floating endlessly
  • Characters: Desecrate, others
  • Faction: does it matter
Aaaand the rats that know zero about balance descended upon my thread while I slept. Lock please.