Epic Perfect World

DB is OP this shet NEEDS NERF !!! AGATIO FIX ThiS

Offline Kia

DB SB are only good fro 1v1 or 2v2.... Agatio knew it n They r Useless in Mass Pk..... +_+

Tell that to the 5 pingpong vortexes every PK. It's so useless that it gets you killed.

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
DB SB are only good fro 1v1 or 2v2.... Agatio knew it n They r Useless in Mass Pk..... +_+

Tell that to the Chunning Vortex of SB's.
Battle Veteran.

Offline Kok-kok

• fam fam
  • Tis tis....
  • Characters: Orchid_Eye
  • Faction: AxeGroup
Tell that to the Chunning Vortex of SB's.
BD weakeness....they pulll up player..n they die in that vorted... SB hey try reach with range n EA 20x AA then...easy...... thy r useless...when 200 people AA then..... EA can quick agile 2-- players AA but this new clas hv defect no brain.... hahahah
Tiz Tiz

Offline 一个枫叶

• Master Tactician
  • Glory Textbook
  • Characters: iamsobad
  • Faction: Wildfire
BD weakeness....they pulll up player..n they die in that vorted... SB hey try reach with range n EA 20x AA then...easy...... thy r useless...when 200 people AA then..... EA can quick agile 2-- players AA but this new clas hv defect no brain.... hahahah
Alright I have more than 1 correction for the words above but let's avoid being a douche and try understanding what you're trying to say. First you say 200 people will AA at a SB. 200 people at a place is likely impossible on a normal base. But let's for example say you have that 200 people on a mass pk, they won't be really focusing the same SB, because they can run aswell as survive enough. 'EA can quick agile' I assume you mean the EA can Holy Path away like any person with the skill in his genie ? Well again in a mistake a SB will just Electrostatic Discharge and the running person will just kill himself. SB are more than useful in pk you just have to adapt around the other classes. And it's VorteX not VorteD ijs. Your argument is no close to valid at all. :police:
Battle Veteran.

Offline Kok-kok

• fam fam
  • Tis tis....
Alright I have more than 1 correction for the words above but let's avoid being a douche and try understanding what you're trying to say. First you say 200 people will AA at a SB. 200 people at a place is likely impossible on a normal base. But let's for example say you have that 200 people on a mass pk, they won't be really focusing the same SB, because they can run aswell as survive enough. 'EA can quick agile' I assume you mean the EA can Holy Path away like any person with the skill in his genie ? Well again in a mistake a SB will just Electrostatic Discharge and the running person will just kill himself. SB are more than useful in pk you just have to adapt around the other classes. And it's VorteX not VorteD ijs. Your argument is no close to valid at all. :police:
we do that in Mass Pk in AG n allies...... 50 peopel sometime AA sner or predo... :P
Tiz Tiz

Offline SoulMage

my SB full endgame, and DB very OP 2-3hits my char.

gg.

nerf DB please. and give SB set 30atk + 25def. tyyy
is it supposed to be a joke? a good SB can 2 shot me, RLY dude? add 30atk+25def? best troll of the day.

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
  • Faction: Eternal
Perma Stun lock? you guys must be crazy some of DB's skills can be countered I agreee they got lots of paralyze but most of it lasts just 1-4 seconds max how about you guys learn to get fortify to counter destiny hunter? Use expel? Thats the real problem thats why you QQ about perma stun even an average barb beats DB even seekers can aps DB you guys are not just used to it thats why you QQ about this class indeed its actually broken its just how it is wiz can even 1 shot DB's thats how it is this class is totally squishy against HA classes I agree what Insanity said.

kitty stew

my SB full endgame, and DB very OP 2-3hits my char. gg. nerf DB please. and give SB set 30atk + 25def. tyyy
translation: I can't tank people while in full attack gear, nerf them

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
I like to think that he used ad cuz he was waiting Kenpachi´s faith and jump, or he is just crazy

Offline Lemonade

Db is not OP. Just improved your gameplay cuz its sucks. 

Btw cleric is best for 1v1 idk why you die easy.  Seems your vs db dont need effort to kill you.

Just check some leizo gameplay you will see.  Ep are op than DB just saying.  

Offline Kok-kok

• fam fam
  • Tis tis....
Perma Stun lock? you guys must be crazy some of DB's skills can be countered I agreee they got lots of paralyze but most of it lasts just 1-4 seconds max how about you guys learn to get fortify to counter destiny hunter? Use expel? Thats the real problem thats why you QQ about perma stun even an average barb beats DB even seekers can aps DB you guys are not just used to it thats why you QQ about this class indeed its actually broken its just how it is wiz can even 1 shot DB's thats how it is this class is totally squishy against HA classes I agree what Insanity said.
yes..tatz true..talkign about EA cnt counter SB n DB..... go near at melle sage EA n vhannel then...ty take 10-30k damage.... :D
Tiz Tiz

Offline MindControL

• Cata Barb since 2001
  • Characters: MindControL
u need to nerf urself

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
  • Faction: Eternal
Geez reminding me of Leizo thats EP is gret.

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
Db is not OP. Just improved your gameplay cuz its sucks.

Btw cleric is best for 1v1 idk why you die easy.  Seems your vs db dont need effort to kill you.

Just check some leizo gameplay you will see.  Ep are op than DB just saying.  
don't overreact

Offline Rair

• Characters: Rair | Teiden | Shiredo (DANT3)
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
DB doesn't need a nerf. 
The cute 'empire' hit a new dirt low level :D