Epic Perfect World

DB is OP this shet NEEDS NERF !!! AGATIO FIX ThiS

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
this class is nowhere close to being op, it's weak as *** it might even need a buff
Agreed buff me

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
The damage has already been nerfed im tired of these nerf threads, you shoulda ***ing played the beta and complained then you people don't know how to play is why you get locked. Play a dph wr for db not every class is good for fighting db. Say a sin 2.86 gof goes to fight an ea hm how will that end?But put him against a barb see how much trouble he gets. Complain about sb 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
The damage has already been nerfed im tired of these nerf threads, you shoulda ***ing played the beta and complained then you people don't know how to play is why you get locked. Play a dph wr for db not every class is good for fighting db. Say a sin 2.86 gof goes to fight an ea hm how will that end?But put him against a barb see how much trouble he gets. Complain about sb
depending on who ea is I got ea ;)

OmegaRa

Did you get more or did I get more on those 1v1s, I forgot 

Offline Kia

I have 2 questions for the topic creator:

How often have you fought Duskblades?
Have you tried to figure out what this class does and how to avoid it before posting this?

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
DB is fine. Yes it has a large set of lock skills, yes it has high damage but if you actually made an effort to fight back, you'd notice it dies quickly too. They take a lot of damage, especially with just self buff on, from magic classes (Can't say physically since i don't play my WR/WB often). Some classes will naturally have a large 1v1 advantage. For example, mystics vs psychics + strombringers. They can very easily kill them, but that doesn't make it an impossible fight. 

Before you make a nerf suggestion, go fight some more. Put a purify weapon on? Try a defense weapon? Kite more effectively between your sog and sleep. Don't randomly AD. Build a genie specifically to protect you, try new combos. Do literally anything, to try improve your win rate. Nobody should make a nerf until they have tried every combination, a full counter genie, predicted everything that will happen and made no mistakes. 

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Selaria

I feel as if EAs think they are supposed to dominate PVP.

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
DB is fine. Yes it has a large set of lock skills, yes it has high damage but if you actually made an effort to fight back, you'd notice it dies quickly too. They take a lot of damage, especially with just self buff on, from magic classes (Can't say physically since i don't play my WR/WB often). Some classes will naturally have a large 1v1 advantage. For example, mystics vs psychics + strombringers. They can very easily kill them, but that doesn't make it an impossible fight.

Before you make a nerf suggestion, go fight some more. Put a purify weapon on? Try a defense weapon? Kite more effectively between your sog and sleep. Don't randomly AD. Build a genie specifically to protect you, try new combos. Do literally anything, to try improve your win rate. Nobody should make a nerf until they have tried every combination, a full counter genie, predicted everything that will happen and made no mistakes.
Yepp, this. 
People need to calm tits and stop blaming classes for their messups. 

Insanity

Agreed buff me
1v1(no ego) db dont pussy
1shot for your barb ? who tf is ur barb ? nameless ur just a DB trying to defend your class as this is a HYPE on EPW
zTaurox and Aizo who are fking good BARBS not like clowngrath , has been rekt by this class because they cant do anything so stop this hype about protecting your class(which is DB obviously )
You sound retarded

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Did you get more or did I get more on those 1v1s, I forgot
If you mean me score was 3-1 
I died once when i pressed sutra instead of vac

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
1v1(no ego) db dont pussy
Sure 

Offline Aziao

• House Tyrant
  • Characters: Aziao
I also noticed you decided to fight one of the best dbs on epic for this test xD might as well give everyone +20 attack level bless box to fight the best players of each class

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
I also noticed you decided to fight one of the best dbs on epic for this test xD might as well give everyone +20 attack level bless box to fight the best players of each class
I wouldnt call a guy who dies to drag sins the best lol
Theres better out there 

Offline Holstein

• Characters: Holstein
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
DB already nerfed , so Delete the class is the same if you want nerf more . but if You guys want nerf DB again , Nerf SB too