Epic Perfect World

DB is OP this shet NEEDS NERF !!! AGATIO FIX ThiS

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
If nerf knock downs, give dbs 200% more def. That's how it works. Anyways dbs are fine, already fixed :(
no they arent. just nerf knock downs and epic pw will be balanced again

Offline BriEsT

• Don
If nerf knock downs, give dbs 200% more def. That's how it works. Anyways dbs are fine, already fixed :(
 Honestly I get what you mean , I play this in mass pk and it feels pretty ok . If I dont pay attention to the cooldowns on my survival skills I die easy ( didnt die that much tho max 0-4 times a pk ) and I have pretty nice follow-up CC, dont think db CC should be used as engage more like to follow up some1 . As far as mass pk aspect this class is fine , dont know about 1v1s dont really 1v1 myself nor care about that .

Offline Selaria

All i see on the video is how bad you are as a cleric, delete this char and make something else. :(
This. EP should be a pain in the ass to kill.

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
no they arent. just nerf knock downs and epic pw will be balanced again
It is balanced in 1v1(everyone can kill db if played right), in mass pks db is very squishy even from range attacks, so nothing broken.

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
It is balanced in 1v1(everyone can kill db if played right), in mass pks db is very squishy even from range attacks, so nothing broken.
??? db squishy to range attacks? since when?
2ks= squishy XDD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
How to beat DB :

Be a Sin, Barb, BM, Seeker, DB

Press F1

Profit

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
WHAT WAS THAT AD LOL
I've seen eps do it, when they sleep you they cast all debuffs and then just as they "awake" you they pop some immunity since they predict you'll stun or seal them a soon as you're out of the sleep effect. This ep, however, is completely stupid and couldn't time it nowhere close correctly.

Offline FateZero Saber

• Retired
  • Retired
  • Characters: Way to many
  • Faction: None
Db vs magic classes is realy hard, worse if its mystic,psy and cleric vs it.wiz is fine if they know how to survive,i can kill db's with my ea and sin, bm or barb didnt try yet, but i realy dont like that knockdown even barb knockdown, infact no one likes it, ok barb is just 1 skill now db has 8 knock down skills come on,+3stunning skills and 1 sleep, its basicly endless stun locks, or give them longer cd's for most of the knockdown skills or give a chance to knockdown like barbs. And some or most dbs have occult ice on genie.
My suggestion is make barbs mighty swing 100% chance if hit and add Dragon Rising for bms.
just having 1-2 DB's on a squad is enough to take win on pk's. Will surge + umbral stalker for those eas that are dph or aps, u can auto attack them and kill them since dbs have high damage and atk lvl just with dragon weapon. ofc some eas wont even know about this, this will make every 1 have to run or move around so wont get killed

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Db vs magic classes is realy hard, worse if its mystic,psy and cleric vs it.wiz is fine if they know how to survive,i can kill db's with my ea and sin, bm or barb didnt try yet, but i realy dont like that knockdown even barb knockdown, infact no one likes it, ok barb is just 1 skill now db has 8 knock down skills come on,+3stunning skills and 1 sleep, its basicly endless stun locks, or give them longer cd's for most of the knockdown skills or give a chance to knockdown like barbs. And some or most dbs have occult ice on genie.
My suggestion is make barbs mighty swing 100% chance if hit and add Dragon Rising for bms.
just having 1-2 DB's on a squad is enough to take win on pk's. Will surge + umbral stalker for those eas that are dph or aps, u can auto attack them and kill them since dbs have high damage and atk lvl just with dragon weapon. ofc some eas wont even know about this, this will make every 1 have to run or move around so wont get killed
your solution to dbs stuns are add better stuns for other classes
are you always this ignorant or just when it comes to these topics lmao

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
or just git gud?
Aren't you ashamed posting this vid?
What i've seen in it is that you are utter sh.it doing random domain means 0 genie to defend yourself doing random plume shell while target is under sog etc etc
P.s
git gud

Kappa3

nah just revert bk to old patch and send 100k ec to everyone in mail

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
should've hidden your name again, gameplay is of really nob
i feel like i'm dead

zSavX

SS, from what I've seen in your videos a bm won't even get close enough to touch you, so you shouldn't be ultimately scared of DR, but let's be 100% honest...right now the current class with any form of skill close to DR is Duskblade right now...and it's deemed OP like someone mentioned cause you can't beat it in 1 day, well guess what rome wasn't built in 1 day and this server has been so Pro archer/mage for so long it's about time something else dominates it...It's funny some of yall I've seen first hand counter so much CC in a manner someone would think you're hacking LOL but it's funny cause yall so scared of 1 skill and now 1 class :) EPW in 2k16 :D
Btw, DB has anti-range damage reduction so archers really do sht damage to them unless caught 100% off guard xD

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩

SS, from what I've seen in your videos a bm won't even get close enough to touch you, so you shouldn't be ultimately scared of DR, but let's be 100% honest...right now the current class with any form of skill close to DR is Duskblade right now...and it's deemed OP like someone mentioned cause you can't beat it in 1 day, well guess what rome wasn't built in 1 day and this server has been so Pro archer/mage for so long it's about time something else dominates it...It's funny some of yall I've seen first hand counter so much CC in a manner someone would think you're hacking LOL but it's funny cause yall so scared of 1 skill and now 1 class :) EPW in 2k16 :D
Btw, DB has anti-range damage reduction so archers really do sht damage to them unless caught 100% off guard xD
O-o lots of bms get close enough to touch me
only time they don't is when they don't time their anti stuns good enough
any wr camping def could easily get close enough by time I waste my chi

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
or just git gud?
Aren't you ashamed posting this vid?
What i've seen in it is that you are utter sh.it doing random domain means 0 genie to defend yourself doing random plume shell while target is under sog etc etc
P.s
git gud
He even had attack gear on when he died