Epic Perfect World

DB is OP this shet NEEDS NERF !!! AGATIO FIX ThiS

Offline baila

I really mean it !!!

Look at video ! :

This broken class is harder than a SIN , it STUNLOCKS more than a BM (AND SHET YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT DRAGON RISING ??) THIS BROKEN CLASS KEEPS YOU STUNNED 24/7 YOU NEVER ESCAPE THIS STUN ! YOU CANT RUN OR FAITH !

INCREASE CD ON THOSE STUNS OR -> DECREASE STUN DURATION ! OR -> ADD GENIE SKILL TO FAITH THOSE STUNS

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
+1 this class is broken idk why it has been launched like this

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
AND SHET YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT DRAGON RISING ??

You're right, let's add Dragon Rising!
I don;t think it needs nerf, it's already 1 shot for my barb

but yeah ea's gonna have hard time against it

Offline baila

I don;t think it needs nerf, it's already 1 shot for my barb

but yeah ea's gonna have hard time against it
1shot for your barb ? who tf is ur barb ? nameless ur just a DB trying to defend your class as this is a HYPE on EPW 
zTaurox and Aizo who are fking good BARBS not like clowngrath , has been rekt by this class because they cant do anything so stop this hype about protecting your class(which is DB obviously )

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Can't agree, blocked in country X D
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline αяιαиα 👑

• Sometimes 💋
  • Characters: Ariana 🌙
  • Faction: Wanderer ❤️
❤️

Offline Remmy

• Characters: Embry | Amora | Remmy
  • Faction: Apollumi
Lol, RIP EPW 2k16. SB and DB ruling server now and everyone wants to nerf them.  :P

Btw, I agree. It's sort of unfair that the DB class can have the ultimate stun lock and yet BM's can't have Dragon Rising? 

And yes, I do play BM in my spare time from my veno. It used to be my favorite class. It's a bore to play on this server tho. Why not just play a DB, right?

OmegaRa

We've had several threads made and ignored by Agatio. Many of us (Definitely more than less) agree with the return of Dragon Rising. But you have aggressively incoherent players like Clowngrath who appeal to those who don't want to adapt and make exaggerated posts trying to kill off the idea of progress. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Lol, RIP EPW 2k16. SB and DB ruling server now and everyone wants to nerf them. :P Btw, I agree. It's sort of unfair that the DB class can have the ultimate stun lock and yet BM's can't have Dragon Rising? And yes, I do play BM in my spare time from my veno. It used to be my favorite class. It's a bore to play on this server tho. Why not just play a DB, right?

Yes, Dragon Rising most definitely should obtain the skill 'Dragon Rising'.

I vote for immediate action, someone PLEASE make a poll!

Insanity

this class is nowhere close to being op, it's weak as *** it might even need a buff

Offline Ethalithiel

• D' Seeker who Seeks Food
  • Teach me how to one hit :P
  • Characters: Ethalithiel, Ethanialithiel(EvilTouch's Request)
  • Faction: Aftermath
Change your play style :) I even 1 hit a DB

Offline baila

this class is nowhere close to being op, it's weak as *** it might even need a buff
Weak as *** ? This class is fkin OP it has def like a SIN and hits way more then a sin WITH PERMANENT STUN !
This class vs any other class in a 2v2 , WILL WIN ! Will GM make a playoffs or 2v2 event with these new classes ?  Why  ? Because this dusbklade stunlock permanently and kill someone so easy , imagine a dusbklade and a cleric in team in 2v2 , cleric sog a player while the other one cant even attack due to stunlock and die , and then go to next target , bleh , agatio should have tested them properly , this duskblade is fken OP.
Also , your post is either a joke or you left BM and main a DB now , as DB is the master of stunlocks , yes , ANTI-BM server , i feel you.
PS : Video is fixed , was due to MUSIC . You can now watch and see how this class rekt through others like cheese

Its OK ethalithiel , like I said , you are just PROTECTING YOUR CLASS.
You said in this thread "i one hit a DB" really ? Look proof you protect this class :

Change your play style :) I even 1 hit a DB
Ethanialithiel Duskblade
^ you registered your dusbklade in tournament of classes
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2016, 04:47 pm by baila

Insanity

Weak as *** ? This class is fkin OP it has def like a SIN and hits way more then a sin WITH PERMANENT STUN !
This class vs any other class in a 2v2 , WILL WIN ! Will GM make a playoffs or 2v2 event with these new classes ?  Why  ? Because this dusbklade stunlock permanently and kill someone so easy , imagine a dusbklade and a cleric in team in 2v2 , cleric sog a player while the other one cant even attack due to stunlock and die , and then go to next target , bleh , agatio should have tested them properly , this duskblade is fken OP.
Also , your post is either a joke or you left BM and main a DB now , as DB is the master of stunlocks , yes , ANTI-BM server , i feel you.
PS : Video is fixed , was due to MUSIC . You can now watch and see how this class rekt through others like cheese
no my main is still wr because it's the superior class
i won't waste my time trying to convince you, this class is weak, end of story