Epic Perfect World

Quick server maintenance

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Connection issues do not affect your FPS, 2 FPS is extremely low, I'd consider reviewing your PC settings because your ping is high yes but your FPS is ridiculously low.
I'm not the only one on server right now with 1-2 FPS in mass pk. There are people with better PCs than mine getting 1-2 fps in mass. This isn't a pc issue.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I don't mass pvp that's right, but who said i'm not there ? o.O

You guys for sure have a lot of crap in your computers...more than you even need OR even understand.
My PC doesn't have that...
You would be amazed with the crap i see on computers when i help them on teamviewer...

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

You guys for sure have a lot of crap in your computers...more than you even need OR even understand.
You would be amazed with the crap i see on computers when i help them on teamviewer...
Récord  mass pk for us show us please. I can play the game fine atm but many can't so please do so record a video and show us. And the mass pk fps changed a lot after patch. So again since I are so good with pcs show us what to do. To mass pk properly then. :)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

:normal-43: before the patch we could mass with better fps after the patch it's completely crap, is it that hard to get ? :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Upgrade your crappy factory graphics cards and tweak your settings to comply with epw.
omg please teach more? sir? did it work for u? thnx for help worked for me

Retard comments aside PW is CPU based even if you have a NVIDIA Titan (1k$) graphic card will make no difference btw that and garbage laptop/pc.

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
:normal-43: before the patch we could mass with better fps after the patch it's completely crap, is it that hard to get ? :normal-20: :normal-20: :normal-20:
That's the problem of new versions. At 1.3.6 you could pk 300vs300 with 60+ fps easily. I think no thing can change it.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
be4 patch, could handle 30v30 pk with max gpx+effects+fraps, now i pray not to crush in BvG if 2 tornados come out
yep my PC is to blame totally

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
So you are telling me your PC can't handle mass PvP ?  :rolleyes:
and @agatio
yesterday mass pk with over 170 players in PK i tested on both mine(3770k nvidia gtx980) and sisters (4770K nvidia gtx760) had 1-5 fps on both i tried putting graphics down effects everything possible no changes, only important players helped in which case i had 100fps but i kept running into enemy which didnt help at all lol
before patch everything was fine, now mass pk is unplayable

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
Rubberbands and delays in skills
Its annoying to mass now using ct
Facepalm aps it

Offline Insignificant

• Learn to like each other
  • Characters: Insignificant,_Andrew,FoxyGuy,One_Passion, way too many to ever fit.
  • Faction: Several factions
omg please teach more? sir? did it work for u? thnx for help worked for me

Retard comments aside PW is CPU based even if you have a NVIDIA Titan (1k$) graphic card will make no difference btw that and garbage laptop/pc.
retard comments huh? you just sound like a real moron by saying "pw is cpu based." go remove your graphics card from your computer and try to run the game and maybe you'll figure out how wrong you are.
I run the game just fine and constantly stay at 30 fps, despite having a 350-400 ms ping I am completely stable while playing.
I wouldn't mind giving you more indepth information about how a better graphics card and by tweaking your settings can increase your performance ingame, but you and the majority of the community sound like class A douche bags and none of you deserve the time of the gms or anybody tech savvy for that matter, as all you do is complain while you know absolutely nothing.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
retard comments huh? you just sound like a real moron by saying "pw is cpu based." go remove your graphics card from your computer and try to run the game and maybe you'll figure out how wrong you are.
I run the game just fine and constantly stay at 30 fps, despite having a 350-400 ms ping I am completely stable while playing.
I wouldn't mind giving you more indepth information about how a better graphics card and by tweaking your settings can increase your performance ingame, but you and the majority of the community sound like class A douche bags and none of you deserve the time of the gms or anybody tech savvy for that matter, as all you do is complain while you know absolutely nothing.
bla bla bla

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I don't see you in 200+ mass PKs. Not to be rude but, you're not relevant to this conversation.

scatterer3

I'm not the only one on server right now with 1-2 FPS in mass pk. There are people with better PCs than mine getting 1-2 fps in mass. This isn't a pc issue.

This lag issue isn't recent. I have ping issues for almost 1,5 years now. My average ping is 350 ms. Sometimes when I'm in safe zone it drops to ~150, as soon as I go PK it goes back to 350+. In other games it's around 30-50, don't blame my ISP.

And btw:

Bad internet = high ping
Bad PC = low FPS

Low FPS: Low fps appear as your entire game behaving slowly. If your frame rate is low enough, playing the game may feel like watching a slideshow as only a few different frames appear on your screen per second. In less extreme cases, the game will feel jerky and slow – just the opposite of smooth.

High ping (aka lag): Lag shows up very differently from low FPS. If your game is lagging heavily, your FPS may still be very high. If you’re playing a multiplayer game, the game may be completely smooth, but other players may be stuck walking in place or teleporting around. When you use a skill or shoot at someone in an online FPS, you may always miss because your latency is so high that, by the time your shot actually reaches their place, they’ve long since moved away, even if your screen shows them in front of you. Actions you take in an online game may happen noticeably later – latency is the time it takes for your computer to communicate with the server.
But still, 1k ping is a lot and unpleasant, I have had this 300 ms issue since years, therefore I do not 1v1 as much anymore.

Offline Insignificant

• Learn to like each other
  • Characters: Insignificant,_Andrew,FoxyGuy,One_Passion, way too many to ever fit.
  • Faction: Several factions
I don't really care what you morons think of me, I have 12 accounts full of characters and I do watch mass pk.
Aside from the bull crap, leave the gms alone.
You sound like a bunch of children who need help from mommy simply to open a can of soup.
Now i'm going to go enjoy some wine and forget all about the fact I wasted 2 minutes of my life talking to people with behavioural problems on the internet.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
That sht had me laughing LMAO :normal-2:

You don't even know what's the difference btw a graphic card and CPU.
Prob you're way too dumb to read and understand what it means:
http://prntscr.com/cys85c
Source :
Google before you start talking next time