Epic Perfect World

Quick server maintenance

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Can you tell us why are you ignoring every thread about the lag? everyone would like to know if you going to do something about it lol

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Viversum

• bye

Can you tell us why are you ignoring every thread about the lag? everyone would like to know if you going to do something about it lol
Good question....

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I have no lag, no freezing, no delay, nothing that a net connection could cause.
How is that possible, u lag and i don't ?
For this to happen it can't be the server, u understand this right ?

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I have no lag, no freezing, no delay, nothing that a net connection could cause.
we pk 70+vs70+vs30+ u dont

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader

+         

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Maybe lower down the graphics settings, it tends to increase the fps.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
So you are telling me your PC can't handle mass PvP ?  :rolleyes:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Maybe lower down the graphics settings, it tends to increase the fps.
Dosent work for many ppl
So you are telling me your PC can't handle mass PvP ?  :rolleyes:
Have you ever been in mass pk before and after patch?  I don't think so

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Then probably you've been changing the wrong settings. There is multiple values you can change. You could mass PK even on a toaster.

From my end, there's nothing I can do about the lag you're experiencing on your PC.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Maybe lower down the graphic settings, it tends to increase the fps.
This is with simple models and distances/effects at minimum, along with all graphic settings.

Myself and most of the server who mass PKs cannot do anything. I was fine before this patch, but afterwards PK is literally impossible for me.  :'(

scatterer3

This is with simple models and distances/effects at minimum, along with all graphic settings.

Myself and most of the server who mass PKs cannot do anything. I was fine before this patch, but afterwards PK is literally impossible for me.  :'(
Connection issues do not affect your FPS, 2 FPS is extremely low, I'd consider reviewing your PC settings because your ping is high yes but your FPS is ridiculously low.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Many of us run games on ultra 120 fps is just pw that is cancer. Rip mass pk for many ppl rip server?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I'm talking about fps lag, if you pk'd before the patch and after the patch u would understand wat i mean so basically this
So you are telling me your PC can't handle mass PvP ?  :rolleyes:

again you don't get it, we all can run good games on our pcs such as dota2 overwatch blade and soul and we could always handle the mass pk before the patch, after your shitty patch the game is unplayable for alot of people
Then probably you've been changing the wrong settings. There is multiple values you can change. You could mass PK even on a toaster.

From my end, there's nothing I can do about the lag you're experiencing on your PC.
why don't you try to mass pk and try it on your own and tell me if it's the same as it used to be ? 
Asking players to play with no effects is as stupid as the patch you released which made the game unplayable for a lot of people, playing with no effects would effect everyone's gameplay, I don't think anyone going to buy op *** pc just to mass pk on this shitty game when everyone can already play every other game on their pcs  just fine.

Offline Insignificant

• Learn to like each other
  • Characters: Insignificant,_Andrew,FoxyGuy,One_Passion, way too many to ever fit.
  • Faction: Several factions
Upgrade your crappy factory graphics cards and tweak your settings to comply with epw.