Epic Perfect World

Unlimited Zoom elementclient.exe

Offline Liquid

Send me an unedited client, I'll make a new one that should work for everybody. Deleted mine by accident
Can you make it with the new version of client, like for pw international. Or maybe you dont mind to share how to edit the client with me, appreciate your reply. Thank you.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Can you make it with the new version of client, like for pw international. Or maybe you dont mind to share how to edit the client with me, appreciate your reply. Thank you.
I dont think hes around anymore. His last post was 5 yrs ago.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline lumen

• Forum Veteran
His last post was 5 yrs ago.
I suppose it’s because he’s moderated?  :-\

Offline Liquid

I dont think hes around anymore. His last post was 5 yrs ago.
damn. but do you know the related topic how to edit your client with infinite zoom. i think most player in epw use client like that.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
damn. but do you know the related topic how to edit your client with infinite zoom. i think most player in epw use client like that.
No, i dont know sorry. Ill forward this to the dev, INF. Maybe he can shine some light on this for u.

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Bianca666

• sussy
  • SUSSY AMOGUS
  • Characters: sussy / MagicKitty / ARIANA / SneakyCummies / Gandalf / CastingCat
  • Faction: ★421★
i can edit a elementclient for infinite zoom and upload it if its allowed ?   ???

NO AMOGUS

Offline Gomez

• Making niqas emo since 1998
  • Faction: Prominent
ah yes, Bianca saves the day once again

Offline Liquid

No, i dont know sorry. Ill forward this to the dev, INF. Maybe he can shine some light on this for u.
Thank you. Appreciate it

Offline Liquid

i can edit a elementclient for infinite zoom and upload it if its allowed ?   ???
Can you share it with us, or with me. Or do you mind share how to edit it. Because i want to play with it a little, editing element client, or just learning from it. Cause if the new version element client out, you should edit it again.

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin

Offline PepeHands

• Old Player
  • Characters: ascii
  • Faction: ebin
DONT EXPECT TO SEE ME AGAIN I LOST MY SOCIAL CREDITS FOR POSTING THIS