Epic Perfect World

BM missing skill?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't care if it gets added at all. Will make wrs pretty good against dbs which would be a good thing for 1v1s

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
dont bother this server is entirely anti WR.
If that was true, wrs wouldnr have had their own patch(pretty much) with boosts to all their gears not that long ago

cevans1290

If that was true, wrs wouldnr have had their own patch(pretty much) with boosts to all their gears not that long ago
are u jk or srs

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
are u jk or srs
It was a boost so srs
Bms out here with triple interval atk lvl fists now that chances have been boosted
It was worse before

OmegaRa

It was a boost so srs
Bms out here with triple interval atk lvl fists now that chances have been boosted
It was worse before
There's BMS out there with 3x Interval Attack lvl fists? Who is the Legend? 

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Some pinoy had em
There was also a bm who was raging on world chat because he got 3x int but with def lvl lmfao

Insanity

You were against dragon rising
still am

zSavX

dont bother this server is entirely anti WR.

It was a boost so srs
It was worse before

+1 it is so anti wr xD
you talking about the r8 fist patch or the boost to become 3.33 aps in full HA dragon?
Ebonix is a bm with x3 int atk fist=3.33 aps in full r8, and there's like 2 more out there i forgot their names

Offline Godd

• I am baila

+1 it is so anti wr xD
you talking about the r8 fist patch or the boost to become 3.33 aps in full HA dragon?
Ebonix is a bm with x3 int atk fist=3.33 aps in full r8, and there's like 2 more out there i forgot their names
There is only Ebonix and another one with 3x int but no atk lvl. To even get 3x int on r8 fists to be 3.33 you must roll 50k times to get it (according to chances) but to even have atk 3x int ? nah , not even enough BMs on server to try and get 3x int because this server is anti-bm , theres no really boost added to this class.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
To even get 3x int on r8 fists to be 3.33 you must roll 50k times to get it (according to chances) but to even have atk 3x int ?
50k not even close unless you're one of these lucky asians i've been rerolling my fists since 25th june (patch v160 NH) when chance for int on fists was changed from 0.16% or 0.13% don't remember exactly to 3%.Been doing trials twice a week never missed one so thats 270 PE per week + sometimes i did FSP and like 1-2 times per week GV because boring so lets say 300 PE per week,all PE i had i used on fists yet i got em in 4th Otc when BETA started,probably like 5k+ PE used for 2x int attack lal.