Epic Perfect World

BM missing skill?

Offline eh?

• huh
  • Forever young and always drunk
where is BM ΩDragon Rising primal skill???????????

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Where have you been in the last 2.5 years? 

kitty stew

obviously elsewhere 

Offline eh?

• huh
yea yea, so why there is class with removed skill?

Offline ๖ۣۜBlis

• - Amy
  • *Ansh was here* ✿Sabibi was here, so was Prze 🌞
  • Characters: Sin | Blis | Thea
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
You want class removed? :-X

Offline eh?

• huh
You want class removed? :-X
yes that's what i want, who needs an invalid class

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Learn to stunlock noob

Insanity

because everyone hates wr and on this server it always had handicaps such as having to be in dragon gear to kill something but it is still (and always will be) the most powerful class out of all of them and they don't want it to become more powerful by adding dragon rising, epw only uses 0.27% of wr potential atm

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Might as well give us dragon rising.  I was against it before because I thought it was op but it just requires people to adapt/change how they play against wrs. I know people will complain how long the paralyze is but it requires chi, 9/10 times you can't kill someone in 1 bash, and it's based off accuracy rather it hits or not. (I miss all the time with 400+ dex)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
because everyone hates wr and on this server it always had handicaps such as having to be in dragon gear to kill something but it is still (and always will be) the most powerful class out of all of them and they don't want it to become more powerful by adding dragon rising, epw only uses 0.27% of wr potential atm
You were against dragon rising 

OmegaRa

I agree with Insanity and Explicit. I also want the skill back but let's hear it from non-BM players to come and slander the idea, based on nothing but their unwillingness to adapt.

I've made several points FOR dragon rising and why it should be back. All I've ever gotten back as a rebuttal is "It's broken" and "It can't be countered" to which I have already replied (With words AND video evidence) explaining how it can be played against if done right.

Not sure why Agatio has been so against it. He used to play WR, of all people I would think he'd understand.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
dont bother this server is entirely anti WR.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
beat all of them

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes, bring dragon Rising back. VegetaSS was right all along, X3 spark and occult ice IS the future!

All aboard the #DragonRising train

Let's do this

*rubbing hands together mischievously*

The opposition is finally working! Domgrath being against DR being added for so long has forced the community to accept that it SHOULD be added in light of this.. all of this hard work and shitposting has finally achieved its goal. Soon I will have what is rightfully mine, Dragon Rising.

*laughs mischievously* we've done it, goyim.
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2016, 02:41 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

OmegaRa

Please pardon the clowns that give exaggerated examples that have little-to-nothing to do with the skill itself. It's just their way to get you to think of it negatively.