Epic Perfect World

FSJ: A helpful how-to video and some tips/hax that'll help you not die.

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
Just thought I would share this video because it explains how to do FSJ. I suggest you share this around your fac/friends. Many people are too lazy to read guides and this is an alternative. If you don't want to get stuck in squads that take forever to do FSJ, then it's best that we help everyone learn how to do it :DD. Enjoy the video~

I'd also like to add some tips that the video doesn't mention.

1. On the 2nd boss, the one that spawns scary plants, the usual way that people die is that the boss tells you to stand together and then the yellow plant of death (envy blossom) is spawned on everyone. This tends to cause people to scatter, which in turn causes death because you're supposed to be standing together! there are a few strategies to combat this. First of all, it is best to stand BEHIND the big tree thing near the closed door that opens after the boss dies. This is because there are no obstacles back there, and it makes it easier to run away from evil yellow plants. Furthermore, it coincides with the second bullet point below in regards to how to not die to the yellow plant during a stand together.
  • Whoever has aggro pulls the boss away from the plant, the squad follows.
  • Predetermine a spot that everyone should run to.
  • Have immune pots, ad, and spark ready. This is not the best solution because often people die over and over, so your pots end up being on CD and you may die later. This is definitely good in a pinch, but it's best if the squad has good communication.
  • If you do die be VERY careful about re-entering. You may ruin a stand together, miss a blue plant spawn, etc. This will either cause you or others to die, in turn slowing down the run. Should you die, it is ALWAYS an option (and often a good one) to wait in the hallway, just around the corner. You will still get the kill. Be careful; the yellow plant can also spawn here.
2. On the last boss (after Mushi) it IS possible for it to be one shot by a sin with death chain/link/whatever that skill is called. However, often sins cannot do this without HF and other debuffs. I am not a sin and I do not know exactly how to do this glitch, but if you are a sin/play a sin you may want to search for some guides on how to achieve this.

3. On the last boss (after Mushi) there is a scary mob that spawns that will reel everyone in and 1 shot them (it's called a Ghostchill Demon). There is an easy way to avoid this. That mob will spawn on whoever is FARTHEST from the platform. Therefore, the multitude of your squad should stand on one side of the platform, mostly on it, while 1 person stands as far away from the platform as possible on the opposite side. Once the mob spawns, that person can ad or holy path away to a safe place. The reel in will not work because players will be caught on the platform or simply be too far away to be pulled. Should you die to this mob, for whatever reason, you may teleport directly back to the last room using the teleporter at the entrance (really, don't run!)

But the best method of all... One shot everything!

If everyone simultaneously 3 sparks, then you don't have to worry about much of the scary stuff mentioned above (unless you mess up). However, I've also got some tips for your 3 sparking! They may seem obvious, but I've been in groups that messed these seemingly obvious things up.

1. Make sure everyone is ready, assign certain roles depending on which boss you're at (you will use this debuff, you will kiss for toad, you will pull the  boss, yatta yatta) and actually count down. Sometimes people like to just go "123 go!" and that shit doesnt work. How about a 3 (enter) 2 (enter) 1 (enter)?

2. For Mr. Toad, don't kiss him when you first run in there! Wait until everyone has 3 sparks, do your countdown, and spawn him with your kiss after everyone has sparked. This gives the whole squad more time to pummel him before he buffs himself. If you do this right, you won't have to throw a single ax! 

3. At Mushi, always spark AFTER you enter the yellow bubble. I know having 3 sparks is scary, but you have a bit of time to use them before you'll die from it. It's okay to spark at the very beginning when he is being pulled as he usually doesnt spawn a crystal that quickly, but later (if he doesn't die from initial 3 spark pull), make sure you always get in the yellow bubble first. Otherwise, the time it takes you to spark will cause you to not have enough time to get in the yellow bubble, and then you'll die </3

Hope these tips were helpful for some. I know there are a few guides out there already, but I thought a video would be a nice alternative, and along with it I covered a few things that I don't think were in the video. Good luck with your FSJs!
Last Edit: Oct 31, 2016, 02:50 am by Aitherea

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
ye nice video but half server dont even watch guides and still waiste other ppl time when they dont know what to do in jfsp but i dont complain i usually leave squad when i have morons there

Offline Algid

• Old Player
ye nice video but half server dont even watch guides and still waiste other ppl time when they dont know what to do in jfsp but i dont complain i usually leave squad when i have morons there
Rofl. True. 
Nice guide Aitherea :)

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
best hack: everyone walks up to boss 3 sparks and kills it in 10 seconds before anything spawns/happens
did this with a full dd pt no ep no wb worked great

Offline Aitherea

best hack: everyone walks up to boss 3 sparks and kills it in 10 seconds before anything spawns/happens
did this with a full dd pt no ep no wb worked great
Yes, this is what I prefer to do as well. Maybe I should add that ahaha. When I wrote the guide i didn't know if it was possible here as I hadn't actually done FSJ on EPW. My knowledge is from all those FSJs I did at reset in PWI months and months ago xD. So basically I did not know if the bosses were made more difficult here or not. The answer is no =P 

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Yes, this is what I prefer to do as well. Maybe I should add that ahaha. When I wrote the guide i didn't know if it was possible here as I hadn't actually done FSJ on EPW. My knowledge is from all those FSJs I did at reset in PWI months and months ago xD. So basically I did not know if the bosses were made more difficult here or not. The answer is no =P
next time I pve I will do and record for you :)

Offline Aitherea

next time I pve I will do and record for you :)

You gonna make the next boss video guide? xD I've done the one shots here in EPW before. Looks like most squads that go have caught on to this method. Still good to know the basics though, cuz sadly people can and will mess it up. 

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
You gonna make the next boss video guide? xD I've done the one shots here in EPW before. Looks like most squads that go have caught on to this method. Still good to know the basics though, cuz sadly people can and will mess it up.
yeah, i'll do both
maybe tuesday

Offline Aitherea

yeah, i'll do both
maybe tuesday
Cool. Will I get to hear your noob voice? 

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
Cool. Will I get to hear your noob voice?
Maybe, i'll think about it lol

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Aitherea

This is awesome
Really nice job
Thanks  :tiger-8: