Epic Perfect World

Eternal - Chillest fac evar

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
Yo yo what up. I figured my fac leader probably never made one of these cuz he lazy af and all around useless. Good thing he's got me. Eternal director here!  :DD
If you're looking for a chill fac cuz you just wanna play the game casual-like, no pressure, no demands, then Eternal's probably a stupendous choice. We're small and we just like to hang out together. I've been personally enslaved by the rest of the fac to host trials ALL THE GODDAMN TIME (QQ save me), so I promise you will get your damn trials if that's what you're looking for. Even though we aren't primarily a PK fac, we either do friendly pk with each other or send someone out to look for that shit and then call our minions. Do BQ, don't do BQ, it's up to you; we don't care. We basically just want to play the game and have fun. We help each other out with events like fire legion or battle arena. bqs and all that stoof. We'd prefer level 150s. If you're interested, pm me (Aitherea) or TANKERxX in game. Come be our frand :tiger-8:

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Gl

Gl with u also puttin up with butthead jira xD

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Aitherea

Gl

Gl with u also puttin up with butthead jira xD
You don't even know! Every day he abuses me telling me to get in the kitchen. He even made my title in fac "kitchen." So awful  :tiger-12:

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
You don't even know! Every day he abuses me telling me to get in the kitchen. He even made my title in fac "kitchen." So awful  :tiger-12:
Lol xD so him doe

Offline Jira

• Characters: TANKERxX
wtf women plz. 
I am kind and useful everybody knows.
Hi

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
wtf women plz.
I am kind and useful everybody knows.
What lies u trying to spread? 
You know u aint sleeping right?

Offline Aitherea

Offline Hell_Serpent

• GOD
  • Copenhagen
  • Characters: Hell_Serpent
Ight can someone tell me if its my computer or the servers but,I haven't  been able to log into EPW for 2 going on 3 days. :(

THANK YOU! Thought it was my computer haha. Good and luck and hope servers come back up soon.

PS. Still learning how to reply without another message but your going to see it anyways so i edited my previous.
Last Edit: Nov 01, 2016, 01:10 am by Hell_Serpent

Offline lยรtŦยl_คเ๓

• тαѕнα
  • #Flowered♥✿ ⚜ Thiru ugly
  • Characters: Lustful_Aim
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Ight can someone tell me if its my computer or the servers but,I haven't  been able to log into EPW for 2 going on 3 days. :(
It is the servers. The issue will be fixed as soon as possible. Click here to see the main thread on the issue HERE

Some Q & A:

* Issue is unrelated to the database and your characters, and therefore it won't affect your toons and items
* Problem is caused by game service file which turned out to be not fully compatible with the rest of the files needed for server to work
* This is a problem that all the 1.5.3 private servers can face eventually if they reach certain amount of players
* The file is currently being fixed and we are doing our best to resolve it as soon as possible

Chocolatewashereshh.

Offline ReijiAzuma

• Characters: ReijiAzuma
I think I'ma behave in the next few days since the server is down lel.

Offline Aitherea

THANK YOU! Thought it was my computer haha. Good and luck and hope servers come back up soon.

PS. Still learning how to reply without another message but your going to see it anyways so i edited my previous.
Noob. Why you posting that under guild thread! If you click "home" next to "forums" at the top, it'll take you to the home page where there is usually a pinned announcement about important things. Agatio has been updating that with the recent issues. You could also go to the announcement section of the forums when something like this happens. Or just ask us in skype chat lololol. 
Either way, your duty in this thread is to talk about how kewl Eternal is! 

Offline Hell_Serpent

• GOD
  • Copenhagen
  • Characters: Hell_Serpent
Dont back talk me woman. i asked are guildies, ik i could do that but i didnt feel like it. now good day to you. Serpent, out. 8)

Offline Aitherea

Don't give me that sass young man! 

ahmedsky45

Good Luck  ;) :)

Offline Wines

• Custom title?
  • Characters: Wines
  • Faction: Tempted
We are not dead! Just lazy!