Epic Perfect World

Stormbringer 1v1's : In the Making

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Mad couse easy wf so switched to ep.  :-*
? I retired wf cuz it was to easy. I am making easies my ep now too xD About to retire it too.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good video. Was fun to watch.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I see this class getting heavy nerfs in the future, regardless it looks a lot more fun than DB in this video and you've convinced me to roll one to try it out 

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
I see this class getting heavy nerfs in the future, regardless it looks a lot more fun than DB in this video and you've convinced me to roll one to try it out
you're suggesting the nerfs most likely

Offline Error404: Gitgud

• Moderated
  • of House Tyrant ✩
  • Characters: SkillSender/StickToPVE
  • Faction: Tyrants
great vid tbh
first video I watched without fast forwarding lel
lold at the sins that tried to aps a class with normal damage taken reduced buff

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
you're suggesting the nerfs most likely
the guy literally tried to get every arcane class nerfed so far so no surprise there. 
Ty to all  :tiger-48:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
the guy literally tried to get every arcane class nerfed so far so no surprise there. Ty to all :tiger-48:

Wrong, cleric's and psychics are fine! 

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

Wrong, cleric's and psychics are fine!
do I really have to find the threads/posts where you complained about dd ep's.... :rolleyes:

Last Edit: Oct 22, 2016, 07:30 pm by Snow

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Good vid, but all mages were stone shield instead of water....not like you do physical dmg xD

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Good vid, but all mages were stone shield instead of water....not like you do physical dmg xD
They will learn in time, i only fough one wizard that actually used water againts me so far.

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
SB can OS with phy.attacks if you do water shield, but still i think water is better.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
SB can OS with phy.attacks if you do water shield, but still i think water is better.
SB has only 1 skill that does extra phy damage, and thats perigean tide. Now if it's worth staying in earth shield for it, don't know. But after it's been used mg should def go water shield since that skill has a 3min cd and won't be used in the near future.

Offline Reapist

• WTB Damas. No Lands :(
  • Through conflict comes power...
  • Characters: Reapist
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
SB has only 1 skill that does extra phy damage, and thats perigean tide. Now if it's worth staying in earth shield for it, don't know. But after it's been used mg should def go water shield since that skill has a 3min cd and won't be used in the near future.
What about 3 thunder orbed' supercell :o

Offline Ravish

• Faction: Ducks
What about 3 thunder orbed' supercell :o
Exactly. And this on deals up to 20k non crit (but it did not even crit once for me, like it can't be critical, maybe im wrong)

Offline Selaria

The barb was kicking your ass. Was not until you used that vortex thing did you gain the upper hand.