Epic Perfect World

Nation Wars?

Offline Algid

• Old Player
i always solo, i dont see any issue
Same. Ahough, I partied up with fac mates that ended up in same nation. Was honestly fun. Seemed like nw ended faster than it normally does^^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Fixed ops
bich i cant even see the picture

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

[Blocked in India] 8)
I LIVE IN FLORIDA NIGGA, WHERE THE *** DID YALL TAKE FUXKIN GEOGRAPHY??????????

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I LIVE IN FLORIDA NIGGA, WHERE THE *** DID YALL TAKE FUXKIN GEOGRAPHY???????????

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I LIVE IN FLORIDA NIGGA, WHERE THE *** DID YALL TAKE FUXKIN GEOGRAPHY???????????
yeyeyeye shut up swane jr

Offline Cranberry

• Old Player
I do it with my edate. oh wait.....;-;
LMFAO...RIP Bro! 
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated

Offline Pikawchu

• Characters: Hexary
  • Faction: Aggro

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
nw was fun learn to solo it maybe

Offline BriEsT

• Don
I hope not this one was more fun
 Thats stupid , it has nothing to do with premade PTs even . Its just that ppl as soon as they get "bad" nation , ether afk or log another toon , last night most ppl didnt care about score and wanted to test out new classes ( as u could see there were quite alot of sbs and dbs around NW ) so not many quit the nation they got , thats the only reason NW was so fun . If ppl wouldnt leave as soon as they get "bad" nation maybe we would have more fun NWs all the time : ))

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Thats stupid , it has nothing to do with premade PTs even . Its just that ppl as soon as they get "bad" nation , ether afk or log another toon , last night most ppl didnt care about score and wanted to test out new classes ( as u could see there were quite alot of sbs and dbs around NW ) so not many quit the nation they got , thats the only reason NW was so fun . If ppl wouldnt leave as soon as they get "bad" nation maybe we would have more fun NWs all the time : ))
Breast lol

kitty stew

"thats stupid"

goes on to support my argument and agree with me

Offline Parasite

• Cannabis King
  • Characters: Diabolical, Merlyn, Balls, Misanthropical, Heylel, Stfu, Butterflies
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
i think its more fair this way tbh, its supposed to be random for everyone that was always the point

Offline BriEsT

• Don
"thats stupid"

goes on to support my argument and agree with me

How did I actually support you I really wonder how did you come up with that ...

But ok just bcz I feel nice I ll let you know what I meant by my comment :
"Its just that ppl as soon as they get "bad" nation , ether go afk or log another toon" - you see there I literally said that it has nothing to do with the premade parties ,in fact the premade parties are the only reason those "weaker" nations do well from time to time .
"And wanted to test out new classes" - same as above , the only reason ppl didnt quit "shit" nations is this to , they wanted to tryout db/sb ( there were so many of them dont even argue )
"if ppl wouldnt leave as soon as they get "bad" nation maybe we would have more fun NWs " - right here where I said that ppl , not premade pts , but ppl overall should not quit nation just bcz they got flame .
    Again , idk why you think that you are even right on this , if ppl didnt quit the nation they get all the time ,to get frost bcz it "wins all the time" NW would be way better . Nowhere have I said that I agree with you or that pts shouldnt be allowed , in fact it would be way better if more ppl made premade pts and went like that to NW , it would be alot better for the nation ( I like duo the most but in reality duo vs 10 premade , do the math ).
    And once more , the ONLY reason yesterdays nw wasnt shit , was the fact ppl really wanted to test out sb/ds classes in pk ( lets be real no1 really pked this week cos 2x ) . You can write w.e you want now I wont reply anymore  , you are legit like Mentalista cant be bothered to take you serious more then once or twice in a year .