Epic Perfect World

Apollumi - asdfalskherasc

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Losing pk and dropping free items LOLOL
OT: Nice vid nerd
Ana so toxic omgggggg

Share free itens???

we'd all be wasted by the time rg ends then
It would still be easy  :police:

I'm basically 40

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
We never split m don't know where you getting that from either considering no one ever said it, besides you.
Was just pointing out the alliance nothing more.

Then it means Tyrants is/was doing better.
Don't get it?
Here, first when pk started you guys got 100% wiped like idk 5 times? Because our ally 420 was there (Teru thought you guys split guild and that's why you lost, because we didn't split when 0dcksgiven was behind us), but you just made it even worse. Later when we sz'd, because we thought you guys sz'd after those wipes, 420 left but we came back, in few mins we got 0dcksgiven behind us till the end (even in the valley), but we still managed to push you and we also ignored 3rd guild. 

So in the end we can say we both ignored 3rd guilds, Tyrants + 420 = Apo got wiped and later Apo + 0fcksgiven = Apo got pushed.
There are some explanations for this situation, is 420 better and a lot more effective than 0fcksgiven at backstabbing/helping or Tyrants just better than Apo? or maybe both?
Long post so i don't have to explain anything else to my future friends that quote me. You can try to deny, but it doesn't make you better lol.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Don't get it?
Here, first when pk started you guys got 100% wiped like idk 5 times? Because our ally 420 was there (Teru thought you guys split guild and that's why you lost, because we didn't split when 0dcksgiven was behind us), but you just made it even worse. Later when we sz'd, because we thought you guys sz'd after those wipes, 420 left but we came back, in few mins we got 0dcksgiven behind us till the end (even in the valley), but we still managed to push you and we also ignored 3rd guild.

So in the end we can say we both ignored 3rd guilds, Tyrants + 420 = Apo got wiped and later Apo + 0fcksgiven = Apo got pushed.
There are some explanations for this situation, is 420 better and a lot more effective than 0fcksgiven at backstabbing/helping or Tyrants just better than Apo? or maybe both?
Long post so i don't have to explain anything else to my future friends that quote me. You can try to deny, but it doesn't make you better lol.
owned    

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Don't get it?

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Top50 Genji EU

• Old Player
  • Characters: solo Q to Grand Master

me too didnt read ,, i think he is mad  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 pay more attention on buffing yourself after purge.
  +  

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
We never split m don't know where you getting that from either considering no one ever said it, besides you.
Was just pointing out the alliance nothing more.
Because we don't split our guild to PK backstabbers we're allied?

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
btw we won lmao
I'm basically 40

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
Ana so toxic omgggggg

Share free itens???
I sorry :c I behave
If you want free items ask tyrants lololol