Epic Perfect World

Atari

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Guys it was good playing with you all I'm having a baby soon and just started a new job so I'm quiting epw. This is hands down one of the best servers I've played on. I'll be signing on later to give my shit away then I'll delete :sad: love you all. Esp my friends. Good luck to  the xpendables and worms out there.....give em hell. Except insanity you can gfys >:D.  Jk jk.  Maybe I'll be back in about a year. Byee
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
I don't know you sir but congratulations and take care + good luck in the future I hope all goes well
Yo

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
aww Good luck man , we will miss u <3

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
A new bundle of joy soon, congratulations!!!! Get some sleep now..it will soon be limited.  lol

Offline quincy

• 100% Snuggler
  • Faction: Forever Alone :(
Congratulation on the new baby and best of luck with your future :)
Was good pk times in Worms with you

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
:O Gratz man :) wish you all the best,  was a pleasure to ride in battle with you, in both Xpendable and Worm. =D

gna miss you bro, stay in touch. and come back when you can, bring the baby with you when u come back  >:D, can always use a lil'Atari in battle o.o  :)
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline mizukano

i request pics of the baby when it comes gl and tc ^^

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
well, i just deleted and its very sad time but i look forward to the future and my eventual return. I have doled out my riches...your welcome Deno haha. Thanks for all the well wishes and ill post some baby pics when SHE gets here in about a week. Much love to all.
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
Grats on the baby man! Good luck with your life! Wish u the best.
We're gonna miss u bro, we've been together in Xpend,A-project and Worms! Thanks for your help in PK too!

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
 :smiley:Congratulations and though i only knew you for a short time at a-project, the knowledge and experience you shared to a new (barb)player like me is well appreciated. have fun.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SeemsLegit

ATARI! Good luck with everything man   :tiger-1:, was nice to know ya \o)
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Grats on the baby fren, and i wish you the best of luck.
it was good having you in xpendable and worms, will miss you alot indeed.

and i got your mails, thanks sir and take care <3

Robbert

Guys it was good playing with you all I'm having a baby soon and just started a new job so I'm quiting epw. This is hands down one of the best servers I've played on. I'll be signing on later to give my shit away then I'll delete :sad: love you all. Esp my friends. Good luck to  the xpendables and worms out there.....give em hell. Except insanity you can gfys >:D.  Jk jk.  Maybe I'll be back in about a year. Byee
  :normal-12:  :normal-13:  :normal-14:

Offline Mantus

Gratz bro with ure new job and especialyyyy with baby ;p everythin best

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Its been almost two years but I am coming back, got some extra free time....see you all in game. Hope i remember how to play :shocked:
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy